Sky Zone Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Cashier & Party host (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 July 2018
My coworkers were great. although the job was always busy, it was a fun environment to be in. I only left because I had to, otherwise I would have loved to stay.
Court Monitoring
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2018
Would have very long shifts, with very low pay. Look forward to walking around and helping out kids and their parents. But, also yelling and getting angry at those same people.
Not a good place to work
Court monitor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 June 2018
The owner only wants to make money he doesn't care about his employees. He cuts hours and only wants people to have three hour shifts and with the three hour shifts there is minim people working and very dangerous to the jumpers. As well the management is very lazy they give shifts to their favorites even if they aren't good workers. This place has been open since September and everyone was supposed to be trained in all departments but they barley train people they just hire more and cut hours. You stand around for hours, not given breaks even when you ask multiple times for one . IF you have two shifts in one day and get cut early their first shift they are still expected to return for their second shift.
super fun workspace
Park Associate/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON10 May 2018
can not find a more energetic workplace. very involved management. staff and customers have equal parts fun being there. people do not realize how tiring it is to jump on trampolines.
Fun atmosphere and fun job
Party Host (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON27 April 2018
A very fun job. Can sometimes be hectic but that makes the time go by faster. Everyone is friendly and work well as a team. Hours can be short or long depending on your position.
Alright workplace
Event Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 April 2018
Not my favorite place to work. Management was great but the owner does not seem to care about its employees. Aside from that, the environment was great.
Great Workplace
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
Skyzone is an incredibly fun environment where they take safety and responsibility very seriously. The job is rewarding and is overall a good experience for someone.
Skyzone Employee
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 April 2018
The environment is welcoming, its very fast-paced, busy and at times stressful. I learned that you need to have an open-mind, positive vibes and even if your having a bad walking into this workplace would help you forget. The management has been up and down, but that's like ever job, they all keep a smile on there faces. I know that if i have an issue i can go to the management team to help me solve it. The workplace culture is very young, the energy is very high but at times very calming. The hardest part of the job would be to accomplish areas they want you to accomplish with little explanation on how to do things, the change of rules is very frequent and could be explained more. The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting and see the children's facial expirations when walking in for the very first time. Just being part of this team is a enjoyable part of attending this workplace everyday. Every workplace has negatives, you just need to walk in with a positive attitude, confidence and the goal to make the negatives into positives.
Pros
Great team, open minds and beautiful staff room
Cons
Enviroment can become stressful and fast-paced at times
don't work here
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC28 March 2018
Working at skyzone really sucks. They don't give you hours, the pay is bad, they put unreal expectations on you, and they never take anything you have to say seriously. You are treated like dirt.
Unpredictable shifts/abscence of shifts
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON26 March 2018
It was a very fun place to work at aside from the lack of hours they would give me, even when I asked for more hours I was told something would be done yet nothing was.
Team Member, Court Monitor
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON10 March 2018
I'd much rather deliver papers. This job is the most boring. Imagine standing by the trampolines and watching little kids jump on the trampolines and are disobeying house rules, then wont listen to you when you tell them to "please dont do that". Adults who dont listen are worse than the kids, because they always will talk back and make excuses.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Everything else
fun workplace
Event Hostess/Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 February 2018
Working at skyline was fun. I was a cashier/event hostess. It was fun interacting with everyone and seeing people enjoy their parties. Its always a great time to jump around with friends and have parties. Also the management was very nice but did not meet my hours I required.
TONS of Drama
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON11 February 2018
I absolutely loved my position at Sky Zone, it launched me into the interest of fitness, but unfortunately my work place was run by a bunch of immature, irresponsible teenagers which filled the facility with drama.
Pros
Free Jump Passes
Cons
Poor Management
Enjoyed the Job
Cashier/customer service/rules and safety advisor (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB6 February 2018
The store I worked for had just opened, I was with them from day one. The job was very fun with a lot of benefits such as giving kids a fun experience.
Very flexible and great experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2018
Skyzone is a good job to start with. Their hours were very flexable with your schedule. Their are also various postion you can apply for and each one of them have different experience. Going to work I was always looking forward to meeting new kids, and making sure that they would want to come back by keeping them satisfied.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
hours were not distributed fairly
Whitby location is an awful place to work
Court monitor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON27 December 2017
While working there for just over a year there were about 5 or so hires all with anywhere from 20-50 new staff. Half of each hire either quit or were fired in the first month of working there. The main manager doesnt know how to make a schedule so i would be scheduled for 30 hours a week and be quite happy with that and end the week only working about 15 because shifts get cut so frequently as they are so overstaffed. I loved the people i worked with but it was not worth putting up with awful management, and annoying customers.
Pros
free jump time
Cons
awful management
Good job for students
Full time employment (Current Employee) –  Monitor, AB11 December 2017
Is a good job for students looking for some extra money but recently hours were cut so you could not live off of just this job. Great starter job for some experience on your resume!
Pros
Good part time job
Cons
limited hours
Outgoing work enviornment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON7 December 2017
A typical day at work includes interacting with guest of all ages and delivering a fun experience for them. The management at this workplace could be more organized.
good work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
- high energy enviourment
- can be stressful at times but it makes it easy for you to create friendships
- friendly staff and overall lively place to work
- never a dull moment
Awesome job for a student
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2017
No steady hours
Management is pretty easy to talk to and fun
Wages are minimum
Job security is low.
Small things you can get away with but not watching kids and someone gets hurt you’re also gone
Staff is great but a lot of gossip in workplace
Mostly under 20
Pros
Fun, free jumps, and easy work
Cons
Unsteady hours, gossip in workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Zone. Our community is ready to answer.