Sky Zone Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
Skyzone is an incredibly fun environment where they take safety and responsibility very seriously. The job is rewarding and is overall a good experience for someone.
Skyzone Employee
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 April 2018
The environment is welcoming, its very fast-paced, busy and at times stressful. I learned that you need to have an open-mind, positive vibes and even if your having a bad walking into this workplace would help you forget. The management has been up and down, but that's like ever job, they all keep a smile on there faces. I know that if i have an issue i can go to the management team to help me solve it. The workplace culture is very young, the energy is very high but at times very calming. The hardest part of the job would be to accomplish areas they want you to accomplish with little explanation on how to do things, the change of rules is very frequent and could be explained more. The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting and see the children's facial expirations when walking in for the very first time. Just being part of this team is a enjoyable part of attending this workplace everyday. Every workplace has negatives, you just need to walk in with a positive attitude, confidence and the goal to make the negatives into positives.
Pros
Great team, open minds and beautiful staff room
Cons
Enviroment can become stressful and fast-paced at times
don't work here
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC28 March 2018
Working at skyzone really sucks. They don't give you hours, the pay is bad, they put unreal expectations on you, and they never take anything you have to say seriously. You are treated like dirt.
Team Member, Court Monitor
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON10 March 2018
I'd much rather deliver papers. This job is the most boring. Imagine standing by the trampolines and watching little kids jump on the trampolines and are disobeying house rules, then wont listen to you when you tell them to "please dont do that". Adults who dont listen are worse than the kids, because they always will talk back and make excuses.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Everything else
fun workplace
Event Hostess/Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 February 2018
Working at skyline was fun. I was a cashier/event hostess. It was fun interacting with everyone and seeing people enjoy their parties. Its always a great time to jump around with friends and have parties. Also the management was very nice but did not meet my hours I required.
Enjoyed the Job
Cashier/customer service/rules and safety advisor (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB6 February 2018
The store I worked for had just opened, I was with them from day one. The job was very fun with a lot of benefits such as giving kids a fun experience.
Very flexible and great experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2018
Skyzone is a good job to start with. Their hours were very flexable with your schedule. Their are also various postion you can apply for and each one of them have different experience. Going to work I was always looking forward to meeting new kids, and making sure that they would want to come back by keeping them satisfied.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
hours were not distributed fairly
Whitby location is an awful place to work
Court monitor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON27 December 2017
While working there for just over a year there were about 5 or so hires all with anywhere from 20-50 new staff. Half of each hire either quit or were fired in the first month of working there. The main manager doesnt know how to make a schedule so i would be scheduled for 30 hours a week and be quite happy with that and end the week only working about 15 because shifts get cut so frequently as they are so overstaffed. I loved the people i worked with but it was not worth putting up with awful management, and annoying customers.
Pros
free jump time
Cons
awful management
Good job for students
Full time employment (Current Employee) –  Monitor, AB11 December 2017
Is a good job for students looking for some extra money but recently hours were cut so you could not live off of just this job. Great starter job for some experience on your resume!
Pros
Good part time job
Cons
limited hours
Outgoing work enviornment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON7 December 2017
A typical day at work includes interacting with guest of all ages and delivering a fun experience for them. The management at this workplace could be more organized.
good work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
- high energy enviourment
- can be stressful at times but it makes it easy for you to create friendships
- friendly staff and overall lively place to work
- never a dull moment
Awesome job for a student
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2017
No steady hours
Management is pretty easy to talk to and fun
Wages are minimum
Job security is low.
Small things you can get away with but not watching kids and someone gets hurt you’re also gone
Staff is great but a lot of gossip in workplace
Mostly under 20
Pros
Fun, free jumps, and easy work
Cons
Unsteady hours, gossip in workplace.
Skyzone
Party Host, Cashier, Server, Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON24 October 2017
Got to work with children from ages 3-18+. I am a very active person and working at this facility fit me perfectly. I love working with children and hosting parties was a great experience for me. I learned to be a cashier at this job and have become completely comfortable with dealing with customers and handling cash.
A place to have alot of fun while exercising
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Its a place where you can go jumping on trampolines for some hours and have alot of fun. There is different activities you can perform, like playing dodgeball games, and other fun interactive activities.
Fun workplace but in need of many improvements
Event Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 October 2017
I did learn a lot within the job and met a lot of great people. Always made the best of situations but did not agree many things happening within the company and with the staff... Lots of miscommunication and no organization within the company.
Fun safe work place
Cashier and Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 September 2017
It was clean, fun, and safe for the kids and families. The parties we're crazy, and we had good deals. The food was good, and our activities that we had were entertaining and fun.
Pros
Discounts and Free jumping
Cons
Expect a lot from you, weird shifts
Fun workplace
Event Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON30 July 2017
I love my job at skyzone. I have learned a lot about people and how they react. I love management they are not very consistent however they are very nice. Most people at skyzone are very friendly however we are all highschool - college age so there is some drama. The hardest part of my job is keeping my cool with parents yelling at you. I love the enjoyment of the kids when they come out of the party rooms.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun place
Court monitor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 June 2017
My experience working at Skyzone Kitchener was OK. The hours are flexible. The job is alright. You basically have to stand there and ensure people are jumping safe. It really improves your communication skills. However, the managers are not the best. They have favorites and if you are not their favorite even though you just go ad do your work the they will find a way to get rid of you. Skyone managers are very bias and they are not as welcoming. It is a judgmental place. But the work itself is good. People are friendly and you get to experience different skills. The hardest part of the job is some adults/parents are not very open minded so you do get yelled sometimes by parents. Overall, it is a laid back job but the managers are not the best people to work with.
Pros
free jumping
Cons
managers
Fun and easygoing work environment
Party Hostess (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2017
It is a very high energy enviroment to be part of. Amazing staff community, they are a second family to me. The Managers are very nice and rarely get upset
Pros
Free food a lot
Cons
Children and annoyed parents
Good at first, but then you see the company
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 May 2017
It was good at first, Got a ton of shifts when i first started, everyone was kind and easy to get along with, You get your schedule online, but its almost "pick and choose" your shifts. They give you lots within your first month or so but after time, you go to 1 or none a week. Some managers show favoritism to certain people. Always standing, cant crouch. It was fun at first, above minimum wage pay, and free pizza with team meetings, but dont treat ALL employee's as "equal"
Pros
Good pay, Free Pizza with meetings
Cons
Short hours, favouritism, gives you a bunch of shifts up front and gradually "kill you off" from the workplace