SKY REGIONAL AIRLINES

SKY REGIONAL AIRLINES Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
I thought I had a great working environment but I was sadly mistaken by the surprising outcome. People are treated differently in the office just depending on who your manager is.
I don't have anything else to say.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Manager
Sky Regional is an excellent organization which has a well defined business direction.Unfortunately, COVID 19 has seriously impacted the Airline business in a negative manner.
The management is terrible low pay always short staffed look at ac jazz triple the pay for less work no headaches treated with respect if ac knew behind the scenes of sky regional they would drop them.
Pros
Cons
Management low pay finger pointing job security
I honestly beelive that it is a good company to work, with a competitive but productive environment, they are very collaborative, and they take very good care of their employees, if I has to choose something to say about this company, it would be simply Thank you, for give me the opportunity to be part of his team; Unfortunately as everyone know the economic impact due to the COVID-19 in 2020 was something that couldn´t be prevented in special for Airlines
environnement stressant , instable . bcp de possibiltés de postes . bon salaire et assurances
If Air Canada was aware of the environment and the things that management allows in this airline, they would probably investigate and shut them down.

No culture and 0 organization.
Pros
Get in the field for opportunities with real major airlines
Cons
long hours, no breaks, corruption
Been here for over 6 years and I love it. The people make the company an amazing place to work. I would recommend working at Sky Regional to any one in any capacity.
Working at Sky Regional was extremely stressful. Any in-flight incident was made worse knowing that management did not have your back. People were fired at random and you never knew when you would be next. Had to get prescription meds for headaches when I was there and the headaches went away as soon as I quit. Try another airline and save yourself the trouble.
Pros
Travel Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Management was very poor.
They take in-experienced flight attendants to be in charge because their short staffed.

Pretty scary when you think about that.
Pros
Health plan
Cons
No time to rest between flights
Used to work as an FA and it was awful. Lots of finger pointing, bad management and you truly can't trust anyone.

You would work all day and land at 11pm and be expected at the airport at 4am. No rest period ever.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, bad culture, management issues
pay is low, considering level of responsibility and workload. Poor work life balance. Mediocre RRSP contribution and health benefits. Overall I would award a 2.5 out of 5 stars.
If you live to travel and making money this is the best place to be. Good benefits good environment and good way to travel for cheap of course. You will like it
I worked as FA for 2 years and worst place I ever worked.
It is good for a short therm, to get your feet in the fiel.
it was a good old boy network from a bankrupt Skyservice airlines
there was a lot of finger pointing when things didn't go right, most of the employees worked hard to make things work
Pros
got paid
Cons
fickle senior management
This airline is a pleasure to work for. Great colleagues and management.

We are able to travel around the world and have excellent health and dental benefits.