SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 61 out of 100
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Relaxed and you are you're own boss.

Fast faced environment. You are self employed so you work according to your own hours which is a plus. Things can get hectic when dealing with heavy traffic and multiple deliveries at the same time.

Same role

Great for a student but the pay is unstable.

Being able to essentially choose when you work is really helpful for going to to school. It's also great when trying to make plans.But you don't get paid an hourly wage at all and rely entirely on the volume of orders and generosity of customers.Also skip gives out orders based on acceptance rate over your last 10 offers. So if they give you a string of really bad orders and you rightfully decline them, you will get less orders.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Exploitative pay structure
Same role

Don't work here

This job has become a big joke! I have worked here over 7 and 1/2 years they don't recognize that they don't try and help you make money. The last three shifts I've only got one delivery in three to four hours! I don't know why I keep showing up I hope things will change. I have worked all across BC in Alberta and now in Montreal for this company and it has not got any better it just gets worse! Now if you have a 5-minute delay picking up an order they take it away from you and assign it to another driver! Not to mention the acceptance rate goes down every time you turn down an order that doesn't pay for your gas! My suggestion is don't work for this company ever!
Same location

If you could rate this job a big fat zero, I would!

If you want to work for a company that when delivering food, wastes your gas, steals your tips, passes you around if you call support because none of them know what to do, among other problems. They hired too many drivers. When I started the money was good. Now I average about $10.00 an hour before gas costs. Working as a "gig" worker these days is a waste of time.

Pros

Cons

Wastes your gas and steals your tips

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Relaxed and you are you're own boss.