SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 61 out of 100
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Any problems not listened to

Calls to "live support" end up very frustrating and end up with me quitting for the day. Long drives with little pay cost me money. Okay how many words is this now?

Pros

Work or don't

Cons

Little pay

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

working for skip

I needed to work 12hr days 7 days a week just to pay my bills . this job doesnt pay enough you just pound your vehicle into the ground and mile it out . if your looking to spend money and waste time go to work for skip.

Pros

You can give up jobs that dont pay

Cons

Same role

Be your own BOSS

It’s great to be able to make your own hours and when life takes a turn you can easily drop your shift, only negative is theirs no salary or minimum wage.
Same location

Choose your own hours. Pay not guaranteed.

This is a great gig if you only need part-time work and are not relying on it for money. Given the rising cost of fuel, the company should be providing an hourly wage to the drivers. I personally enjoyed making deliveries on my own schedule, as I do love to drive. There are two things the company needs to improve:1. Better communication between courier support and driver while on shift. Canned answers do not help the drivers at all. Also, Support needs to use common sense more often.2. Give the drivers the ability to choose which customer to deliver to when doing multiple deliveries in one run. Other than that it is an easy job with lots of flexibility with how much one works.

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Any problems not listened to