SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Management reviews

The job is very stressful and demanding... management needs serious training because every other team lead have their own rules.. my first team lead was awesome but later my team got changed and the new team lead was full of attitude and arrogance. Work is demanding that one cannot look around until break..
Their courier help team is rude and won’t respond in time not at all beneficial to couriers. Some restaurants take really long time to prepare your order and you don't get reimbursement for that. The courier chat is even further headache. They won’t even respond in time and if they do they are very rude and their is no way of going around them. Usually they only respond with automated messages only. If you skip the order they lower your acceptance rate and gives you less orders.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not enough pay, no support for couriers, greedy management, not worth it, rude management, slow chat system
They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.
Pros
casual clothing
Cons
a lot.
-Gestion de travail adéquat.-Horaire flexible.-Service à la clientèle à l'écoute en cas de difficulté.-Facile à apprendre.
Working at skip has helped me grow professionally, they value their employee and does not fire agent. Company is free and fair, management is great but as people make organization, you can still find bad seed.
Pros
Relax and great benefit. 50 to 150 skip credit monthly for free lunch
Cons
This company doesn’t answer phone calls at all. It takes them over a month to answer one simple email. They keep you waiting for weeks on end. I would highly not recommend this company to anybody.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
You will only be able to survive if you know politics. Always be a pet of higher Management and expect you pay increment by 10 cents per year, no matter how big you title is. No proper structure, i think they only hire people once they have no more relative or known left to hire.
The management is terrible and HR does nothing for it's employees. When I worked there I did the job of three people and was replaced by three different people when I left.
There are some really good people and they should be promoted but it's about favoritism and the numbers health plays second to the bottom line nothing more
Pros
Good conversation with some gems
Cons
Favouritism
Come work for skip if you want to waste your time and money. This is a very terrible job. There are too many drivers, it is so hard to wait for orders in the car specially in the winter time. Most people do not give tip and the transit pay is so low for a very far location. The management should limit drivers in one shift so drivers will have a lot of orders. It sucks getting orders at McDonalds, you usually wait atleast 10 minutes for an order.
Pros
Cons
Waste of time and money
The first week you get all the great orders.then after that you can sit for hours and then get a low pay to drive 30 min ir more and if you refuse u drop below 80 and get real bad runs . Plus customers have your full name and yell at you cause your late xause restraunt is giving order late and they go on social media and cut you up. Skip dont care but you respond you are in in trouble.nit worth it. You go sit at restraunt 10 min skip says they will pay diffrence which they dont.
Pros
Cons
Bad pays
I've worked with skip for about 3-4 years now. When I started off it was good but I stopped because I was getting orders taken away mid order, noticed alot of Sikh drivers collecting orders while I'm sitting in hotspots for more than an hour. My rating with skip isn't bad, I took orders and completed my shifts.I feel alot of East Indians infiltrated the order department and handout orders to their East Indian buddies instead of being fair about it.If boycott skip and go else where. Racism/prejudism is real with skip the dishes.
Pros
Non
Cons
Racist/prejudice
Typical day is dealing with people who'll have missing items, wrong items, not have a delivery yet or hasn't been delivered at all.You'll have to deal with someone who is either pleasant, rude, angry/frustrated, or just done with everything.The position pretty much comes with limited support where you have to contact support side and see what happened to the food, the courier, or the resturant if it hasn't left. Most of the time the customer is annoyed cause at the end of the chat, you are 99% likely to just refund the customer and they'll not get the food that's missing or the order hasn't arrived. You do assist them with adding or removing items which means calling to take payments.Mentally speaking, it's best to leave it at home cause the policies won't change to assist the customer more but depending on the person they'll either sink or swim in this job cause, as a callcenter, it's mentally draining. Your KPI/stats matter more than anything.The people are great when you know people and the pay is amazing but the culture sucks.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Your input is not appreciated and Team Leads seem to be obnoxious that makes a depressing environment . I have worked as an operation specialist and you are not appreciated for your hard work . -The opportunity for growth is pretty low . -If you are hired on contract than you can be dismissed with no benefits or your medical and other benefits are not covered . -The pay is petty for the amount of work . All it's competitor's pay better . -It exploits international students P.S It's a nightmare if you are an international student . The executives are mostly Caucasians and the management is not inclusive on it's hiring practices . The management iand executive positions are occupied by Caucasians .
Pros
Breaks and vocational pay
Cons
Bad culture
If you are working in departments such as operation specialist etc . I would urge you to not join this company unless it's the only option you got and especially if you get hired on contract position. - The culture is toxic and TL's can be rude and treat yo disrespectfully and they have a sense of arrogance and no leadership qualities . (Example I have seen a girl person crying and others head down in the break room ) - At contracts , you won't get any medical benefits / Dentist etc - The higher management does not promote inclusivity . The operations consist of international students who are exploited foe their situation . - Having worked in tougher jobs but there has always senses a sense of family and having each other back . The communication between work mates is highly discourages . And TLs can open up your private chat messages to your friends . - The pay is not competeitive . It pays a lot of money on it's marketing yet pays it's employees like cans of tuna .
Pros
No Pros, if you have no job it's good
Cons
Worst customer support ever, even if you’re working with them. Rajinth from customer is one of their worst employee. They don’t listen and take care of their drivers. NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU’RE JUST BORED AT HOME AND DID NOT WANNA MAKE GOOD MONEY.
Management is a joke. Completely disorganized and constantly making poor decisions that negatively impact the team. Senior management doesn't care about employees.
Pros
Co-workers are great, casual dress
Cons
Management, salary, company doesn't care about it's employees
This company doesnt really care about employees they just care about their cuts and food we deliver always have compliants from many customers even BBB is aware of their many complaints. Food upon delivery are cold, some are spilled even worst . The employee are not protected or ensured about safety from Covid-19 to our customers or clients
Pros
Easy business
Cons
Not worth it
Très grande flexibilité pour les heures, salaire après impôts et dépense environ 10-15$/heures clair (tout dépend de votre auto), parcontre extrêmement mauvais service à la clientèle et service coursier (ils se foutent de vous complètement, aucun soutien)et quelques périodes à attendre sans rien faire dans votre véhicule.
It was my first full time job in Canada. The open space was clean, people are really friendly. The goal of the direction was clear and managed with logical. I can speak of that follow my background like a responsible of quality. Skipthedishes is looking for a polivalent people. You grow for you skill and your energy.
It was great experience to work here as I learned lots of new technologies and tools. Management let you focus on doing your job and don't stress you.
Pros
Great work culture