SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 62 out of 100

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews for Programmer

I have been working at Best Company full-time Pros Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great. Cons None that I can think of.
As a menu programmer, I was doing well consistently for 3 weeks. I submitted daily all the menus assigned to me (except for one I failed to finish but due to incomplete info from the menu source) and reporting its completion at the end of the day. There was one day that I failed to notify them but if they sought first to understand, they will see that I was able to submit my work for that day. Just because I failed to notify them, they were quick to judge me that I did not do my task for the day and took me out and ended my contract. After several minutes they did see I submitted my work, but did not resume my contract NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE for judging me too quickly. WORSE, they gave me a false negative rating which God knows is totally untrue! They will NOT listen to reasoning which makes them a baddd employer. They should learn from Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Pros
They do pay on time
Cons
They do not know how to take care of the people they hire, they will take you out without a proper investigation