SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

There are very limited growth opportunities especially when hired as an entry level operations associate. Lots of fun staff activities but pay is low and uncompetitive
Team members and the team lead, all are supportive and help you achieve the target. They provide a good platform for people who are new to customer service industry.
Warm and welcoming staff Amazing experience, my first job absolutely loved it. Would wanna take the job back any day Work environment and people, great !
Skip is making use of International students and putting them through stressful work. No job satisfaction, full of stress, unhappy customers. No job security.
It is good platform to work especially for new comers in Winnipeg. Students get their survival jobs in good hands. You get to learn lot of new things and get hands on experience in Canadian market.
Pros
They do give jobs to so many international students.
Cons
They don’t hire any more for full time permanent job
SkipTheDishes is recognized as one of the best places for working in the country. I feel really lucky to be part of such a company, and build some experience for my resume. As due to COVD-19, we all are working from home, and it is appreciable that everybody is giving their best to provide best service to the customers. I have learned how to manage time as I am student and I do have to work and manage my studies as well. I enjoy having assistance from my team members and team leads over an online platform. Everyone is helping each other in this hard-time.
Working at Skip was such a great experience for me. I learned so much. The dynamic was something I have never worked in before. You work in a building with high school students and the CEO. So many different personalities. You will never be bored because there is always a never ending list on things you could be doing. Management and coworkers are super encouraging and helpful.
Relaxed yet professional work environment. Great people, interesting work to keep you occupied. Empathetic and understanding management. However, not somewhere to go to for your professional career development.
I have learned a live support operation, how to respond to live calls and how to create actions for couriers, restaurants and customers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with cases of escalating the issues with customers.
Productive and best option for part-time employment. No formal dressing required. Though it has tight work schedules but still good exposure for new comers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SkipTheDishes?
Great place to work. Great place to learn from supervisors and managers. Friendly environment, to grow and improve. Great learning experience.