SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Pay & benefits reviews: Delivery Driver

Clear
2.3Pay & benefits

Very slow, but easy enough.

Skip is very slow most days. Getting paid is notguaranteed so if you get no orders, you make no money. They offer nothing in terms of gas money or compensation when you don’t get orders. Most days I make between 8-10$ an hour, which is not nearly enough to get by. While Skip would be good as a side job, it is definitely not secure enough to have as your main employment.

Pros

Easy, make your own schedule

Cons

Very low pay, wears down on your vehicle, mundane

No help from the call centre

No help at all. Drivers will earn less than $10 per hours minus all the expenses from gas to maintenance. Not worth it. Look for a different job. Not skip.

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Good delivery options.

Good company to work for if you need extra money. Sometimes it takes a while to get the orders, but once they start it is fine. I wish they compensated their drivers for the gas.

Pros

Schedule

Cons

No enough tips

Good part time gig

Well organised delivery company, extremely flexible, good technical and customer support system. Potential to make good cash, especially on holidays.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Keep your own records for taxes

Review situated below

Delivering is fine but the pay structure is not good. Should not have the gratuities added onto your total income and there should be a more balanced shift scheduling. Thanks

Pros

Able to somewhat choose your scheduled shift

Cons

Long waiting times for pickup at some restaurants and not compensated well for time wasted

Trabajo a tu ritmo.

You work in your available time, as a skipthedishes worker I feel satisfied with the schedules since you have the option to choose your hours to work. The only bad thing is that clients often do not give you the incentive for your service and that discourages the worker, you stop spending time with your family to provide a service that is not well paid.

Pros

adapted to your time

Cons

long waiting times, poor remuneration from the client

Fun and invigorating job

Flexible hours, paid my rent and also had spending money to boot!! Love to book the times of to see my granddaughter. And book extras hours before her visit for extra spending 💸

Pros

Fast cash, Part time or full, my choice😁

Cons

Can't think of any

Perfect side gig to make some extra cash

Excellent way to make some extra cash.All your need is a drivers license, a vehicle, thermal bags and a clean background check.Set your own hours and cruise around the city, delivering food to customers.Wages can be very unpredictable.

Pros

Making your own hours

Cons

Unpredictable salary

Flexible hours

Can put your own hours. Flexible to work any time. Only thing is too many drivers so you have to put lot hours to make money. Have to work 7 days a week to make good money

Time management

The salary completely depends on you and the time flexibility is a significant pros for me. The customer service is a very supportive and you feel good as a member of the company.

I really love this company

I REALLY LOVE THIS COMPANY. Because I am an independent contractor here. so I can take a schedule by myself self and I car work anytime if I want and earn a good amount of money.

Its nice

Its nice to work with Skipthedishes. They do not have any fee for connecting driver to the customer. Thats a huge relief. Most of the rival companies charge a huge amount as fee from the net pay.

It's not bad

What I really like about working at Skip The Dishes is the freedom to choose your own hours. Work when you want. Work more, you'll get paid more. Deliver with good service, you get generous tips.

good experience

sometimes its very slow and hard to earn even $50 when there is winter season or snow it works good but according to me it is all on our luck.Sometimes peaple gives good tips also

Very goood work

Nice work and easy work and u meet different tips off people and it’s nice to work with SkipTheDishes very good company everyone can work and easy to apply

Pay depends entirely on how generous the people receiving the food are

You can make money doing this, but you have to be willing to put in the time and expect the worst, your pay depends on where you are as to how much you can make

this was ok job.

A flexible job where you can start working at home. Courier (Current Employee) - Charlottetown, PE - 15 March 2020 You don't have to go to work. You can start right away from home. But if there are too many people working as deliverymen, your shift will be reduced. Because you have to distribute fairly, you can often earn only $50 a week. I recommend doing this as an extra job. I really don't recommend it as a main job.

The workplace is average

Salary is average. The way of dealing of drivers is not fair. They need the drivers to accept 80% of the orders. If drivers did not accept they give you bad orders.

very flexible

it is a very flexible job. you are able to choose the times you are available to work. They give you a decent salary but sometimes is not sufficient for the costs of living in my city.

can schedule your own hours

Its a great flexible job where you can schedule anytime to work and can make upto $100 to $350 a week. But there is no guarantee how many shifts will be scheduled, you can get 5 to only 1 or 2 shifts a week. its not great as a main income source.

Driving to new places and meeting new personalities

A great app to work with. Flexible timing and best part is you can be your own boss here which means you control your work schedule.As a result maneuvering with this workspace feels great

Pros

Free food

Cons

Unsure earning

2.9