SkipTheDishes logo

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews for Courier Driver in Grande Prairie, AB

2.3Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 814 reviews

HQ not a clue

HQ does not have a clue when it comes to it's couriers. With the cost of gas after you've paid for your gas, your earning's are less than a person working for the minimum wage. The Transport Fees are way out of wack. There aren't alot of tips, and repeat customers are few and far between. I have had some very good customers, but only once as there isn't an option for repeat business. Sometimes a shift is good, for example if you can average 2 delivers in an hour, and make 10.00 per deliver then it's worth it. Anything under that isn't. HQ has no clue when it comes to the logistics of what courier's do, nor do I understand how there system works. I can be sitting for an hour, then someone else will just come on shift, sitting at the same location, and they get a job before I do. If you don't care about earning good money, and are doing this just to earn extra cash, then yes it's okay. You don't always get the shifts you want either...so it's not as flexible as one might think.

Pros

once you get to know high traffic hours it's good

Cons

it's not that lucrative

Jobs at SkipTheDishes