SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews in Spruce Grove, AB

Not all that reliable as your major income provider. Okay as a secondary income. Satisfactory income in St. Catherines, ON. New in Spruce Grove Alberta, things should pick up as more and more people realize that it exists.
I had to pay for a background check and bags when I was considering this company and then the same day i found out my insurance would be ridiculous and made the decision not to be a delivery driver. I immediately emailed and texted the company as they conveniently have no phone number to call and let them know i wasn't interested and wanted to be reimbursed for my bags. I was told no refunds so am now out that money---they are unscrupulous
The pay is awful and all over the place at the best of times which are extremely rare you'll make about $20/hr but this isn't taking into account the cost of gas and vehicle maintenance also the fact they don't tax you so you'll end up getting a hefty tax bill at the end of the year. Realistically you'll make less then $10/hr before your expenses come into play. They constantly hire new drivers and put too many people on at once so not only is it hard to get the shifts you want, but you'll also get very few orders as a result of this.The only good part is you can make your own schedule but like I said since they hire so many people it's very unlikely you'll get the hours you want. Basically you'd be better off working any other part time job.
Pros
I'll let you know when I find one
Cons