SkipTheDishes logo

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews in Richmond, BC

2.3
Pay & benefits

Very poor courier support

Considering couriers are the core members of their business, they have very POOR app & customer support: The App: 1.after the latest update on opening up other zones, they had added other zones to pick up open shifts & displays my preferred zone very rarely 2. When having multiple scheduled shifts in a day, app allows courier to end shift earlier by half an hour. If shift ends earlier, app doesn’t check in on next shift. 3. App do not consistently display customer reviews since the new updates. I had 12 orders yesterday & I never had one single review! I am pretty sure I had at least one positive one! 4. When customer has a phone number outside the coverage area ie long distance, masked phone number on the app drops the call. 5. App allows 0 tips. Higher transit fees should be charged to orders in condos & those customers who requires to be called to buzz & wait times. 6. App does not auto-calculate additional wait times in the restaurant nor at the customer. Note that Skip says it does but during payday, it doesn’t! Courier Support: 1. Ask them to reach out to Customer but they rarely do 2. Too slow response. Busy on calls & chat all the time 3. Inconsistent! Yesterday, I had a delivery to a condo - which as usual had to be called to buzz. At 2:42 pm when I parked at customer, I called the customer number (masked) 5x but the call was dropping. I also texted the number, no response. I opened a chat with Courier support & sought help for them to contact the customer & told them my dilemma. @ 2:48pm, I was asked to wait 7 more minutes then contact them again. -

Pros

Flexible hours, addl income

Cons

Very bad support, app with a lot of bugs

Had bad experience

This company doesnt really care about employees they just care about their cuts and food we deliver always have compliants from many customers even BBB is aware of their many complaints. Food upon delivery are cold, some are spilled even worst . The employee are not protected or ensured about safety from Covid-19 to our customers or clients

Pros

Easy business

Cons

Not worth it

Bad work and unpredictable pay

It is unstable to work here and more and more difficult to make money because of the higher gas fee.Also,it is difficult to get shifts maybe because there are too many couriers.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Bad salary

Jobs at SkipTheDishes