SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews in Coquitlam, BC

Not worth it

Salary is not worth it. However, it is a job only meant for part-time, but it is not worth it in the long-run especially with the constant wear-and-tear on vehicle.

Pros

Exploration

Cons

Pay is not worth it

Chill Job

Being a Courier was nice and chill. I just don’t want to deal with the car maintenance side of things. They offer you help while on shift when needed. Instructions tell you what to do exactly through the Courier app.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Will take a toll on your vehicle

Good Part-time Job but not a Good Permanent Job

For me, I think skip the dishes paid really fair to drivers. I worked for them for two weeks and I can get around 20-25 CAD each hour. It is a really good part-time job for students because it can let you to work with flexibility and make some quick cash for yourself. HOWEVER, if you see this as a Permanent Job/Full-time job, it may stress you out.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Sometimes unreasonable complains from customers, poor communication system with Courier Team

Work as a team and support the career

They support all of the careers and help them to improve their skills. If you have any problem that you can not continue your job they completely understand it. One thing that I really enjoyed with it is when the restaurants are unresponsive about make the food on the time you’re gonna be paid automatically for waiting there. In general that was a really good experience that I have with them.

Not too worth it

Sounds good at first, but no benefits to cover you for delivery. Wear-and-tear on vehicle combined with rising gas costs and the varying pay-levels can be troublesome.

Pros

Get to explore

Cons

Bad pay

Jobs at SkipTheDishes