SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 62 out of 100
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Was fun if you like driving

Good job if you can afford proper vehicle insurance gas and where and tear of your own vehicle . The pros of working for SkipTheDishes is you choose your own shifts and can accept the delivery or not and not be penalized

Pros

Was my own boss

Cons

Not enough pay for the price of commercial insurance, using your own vehicle and paying for your own gas

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Chill

Chill place,, not the best managers put in place. You can get by easily by doing the minimum- work smarter not harder. Been here 4 years though and got passed over 4 times for a promotion for people that I have trained myself each time, so gotta note that!

Pros

Chill, I don't overwork

Cons

Managers
Same role

Toxic business

They are very bad to work for. As I driver they were very poor is all ways. Wages were very low per delivery. You waste your time energy and your own money to work their.

Pros

Cons

Everything you can think of
Same location

Terrible Company

SkipTheDishes are crooks. Delivery drivers do the majority of the work, and aren’t adequately paid. The delivery fee is low, there’s no mandatory tips, and their system is terrible. The delivery driver support is a complete joke. The system will give you trips nowhere near you, based on some algorithm that doesn’t make any sense. If a restaurant is late with your delivery you have to be waiting for 7 minutes past pick up time before they pay you extra, for example you can be kept waiting for an extra 15 minutes, and will make an extra 63 cents. You can make money at it.. but you’ll be sitting in a mall parking lots all day long, and being messed around by poor customers who primarily don’t tip, have crazy demands of a delivery driver, and having to deal with SkipTheDishes who could care less about its drivers. The company does not account construction, closed roads, and their algorithm for payment doesn’t make sense. Horrible Employer.

Pros

You Make your own hours

Cons

Shifts, customers, payment, operating system, support system

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Was fun if you like driving