SkipTheDishes logo
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Respected, fast-paced

I am still working at SkipTheDishes as a customer care specialist in the customer care department. Actually I was hired on March 09, 2020, on a contract base, the contract is for 3 months. I have learned many things at this time. The environment at SkipTheDishes is fast-paced and respectful. Every team member, floor pro, and team lead treat each other and customers, restaurant partners, and couriers with full respect. I got more self-confidence through this working time.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Too much stress

The job is very stressful and demanding... management needs serious training because every other team lead have their own rules.. my first team lead was awesome but later my team got changed and the new team lead was full of attitude and arrogance. Work is demanding that one cannot look around until break..
Same roleSame location

Fun work place

There are some really good people and they should be promoted but it's about favoritism and the numbers health plays second to the bottom line nothing more

Pros

Good conversation with some gems

Cons

Favouritism
Same location

Job stability is not an option here.

They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.

Pros

casual clothing

Cons

a lot.

2.9