SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 62 out of 100
SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Relaxing and productive

2 June 2020
Skip the dishes is a great company to work with. it helps to boost the confidence of individuals. the good thing is working with a company that you can have work of your choice, flexible working hours, a comfortable place to work.
5.0Job security/advancement
11 June 2021
Courier (Current Employee) - Cochrane, AB
If you're planning in doing skip I wouldn't suggest you doing it. It was fun before the pandemic but right now alot of people joined skip and skip should be fair about it. Sometime you'll get a schedule but without any order at all and it looks like the value overflows more than the actual people that have shifts. They logged me out of my account and says max courier and I have a regular shift which is bs. Would not recommend at all.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough orders and too stressful
19 April 2021
Courier (Current Employee) - Calgary
Schedule flexibility is the best part about this job, allows you to create your own schedule and be your own boss. Sometimes work fan be slow, depends.
31 January 2021
courier (Current Employee) - regina
in my area not worth the time when i first began with them in a 4 hour shift could make over $100 now lucky if you make 50 - 60 dollars. not worth the time and effort working for them
Pros
work when you can
Cons
pay not worth it
  1. Relaxing and productive