SkipTheDishes logo
SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

SkipTheDishes is recognized as one of the best places for working in the country. I feel really lucky to be part of such a company, and build some experience for my resume. As due to COVD-19, we all are working from home, and it is appreciable that everybody is giving their best to provide best service to the customers. I have learned how to manage time as I am student and I do have to work and manage my studies as well. I enjoy having assistance from my team members and team leads over an online platform. Everyone is helping each other in this hard-time.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great platform to improve your communication skills.

Team members and the team lead, all are supportive and help you achieve the target. They provide a good platform for people who are new to customer service industry.
Same roleSame location

Amazing experience

Warm and welcoming staff Amazing experience, my first job absolutely loved it. Would wanna take the job back any day Work environment and people, great !
Same location

Low wage, run down your car for pennies.

Low pay, run your vehicle into the ground. 1/5 for driver support. They seem to do the bare minimum. Hard to get info from if you need government help.

Pros

Flexible hours (you set the days you want to work)

Cons

Garbage pay.. You aren't guaranteed shifts on your open days.

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Productive and fast-paced environment helping individuals to boost up their confidence.