SkipTheDishes logo
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Potential prejudism within skip

I've worked with skip for about 3-4 years now. When I started off it was good but I stopped because I was getting orders taken away mid order, noticed alot of Sikh drivers collecting orders while I'm sitting in hotspots for more than an hour. My rating with skip isn't bad, I took orders and completed my shifts.I feel alot of East Indians infiltrated the order department and handout orders to their East Indian buddies instead of being fair about it.If boycott skip and go else where. Racism/prejudism is real with skip the dishes.

Pros

Non

Cons

Racist/prejudice

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Driver

There is no order inside the warehouse, no motivational behaviors, people are completely unprofessional as supervisors. I hope they get better management in the future
Same role

Worst company

Their courier help team is rude and won’t respond in time not at all beneficial to couriers. Some restaurants take really long time to prepare your order and you don't get reimbursement for that. The courier chat is even further headache. They won’t even respond in time and if they do they are very rude and their is no way of going around them. Usually they only respond with automated messages only. If you skip the order they lower your acceptance rate and gives you less orders.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Not enough pay, no support for couriers, greedy management, not worth it, rude management, slow chat system
Same location

Job stability is not an option here.

They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.

Pros

casual clothing

Cons

a lot.

2.9