SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Patience pays off……

If your patient, this is a great gig. Easy money….and flexible scheduling. No brainer. You also have the option to pass on an order and take a break when you need too. No physical Boss to report to. Driver help thru app is quick and generally very helpful and polite.

Pros

Work when you want?… or schedule your hours

Cons

Some shifts are slow, some times app acts up, some restaurant staff are rude..ignore those type

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Was fun if you like driving

Good job if you can afford proper vehicle insurance gas and where and tear of your own vehicle . The pros of working for SkipTheDishes is you choose your own shifts and can accept the delivery or not and not be penalized

Pros

Was my own boss

Cons

Not enough pay for the price of commercial insurance, using your own vehicle and paying for your own gas

Chill

Chill place,, not the best managers put in place. You can get by easily by doing the minimum- work smarter not harder. Been here 4 years though and got passed over 4 times for a promotion for people that I have trained myself each time, so gotta note that!

Pros

Chill, I don't overwork

Cons

Managers

Toxic business

They are very bad to work for. As I driver they were very poor is all ways. Wages were very low per delivery. You waste your time energy and your own money to work their.

Pros

Cons

Everything you can think of

2.9