SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Low wage, run down your car for pennies.

Low pay, run your vehicle into the ground. 1/5 for driver support. They seem to do the bare minimum. Hard to get info from if you need government help.

Pros

Flexible hours (you set the days you want to work)

Cons

Garbage pay.. You aren't guaranteed shifts on your open days.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good schedule.

Was a descent place to work and it gave me the flexibility for a work life balance. I could set my own schedule. And the support team there is second to none.
Same role

A good way to make a quick buck on the side

I would recommend Skip the Dishes for anyone who is already working full or part time, and needs a little extra cash on the side. It is possible to make a living wage doing this, but beware of competition in your city! This is purely commission-based, so there will be days or weeks where you make less than other weeks, and you may have to work more hours to make a living wage some weeks. Also be aware that you are using your own vehicle for this, and it can take quite a toll on it, so make sure to maintain your vehicle, keep track of how many KM's you drive, and save your fuel receipts! You will need that stuff for taxes. My recommendation would be to try Skip the Dishes, but don't commit full-time until you're sure you can make it work.

Pros

Flexible work hours, fun to do

Cons

Stiff competition, really hard on vehicles
Same location

Absolutely great team and understanding management, always loved working here.

A place of great satisfaction for the job you do, work life balance, enough time and not at all stressful. Paid vacations, enough holidays, potential for growth.

Pros

Great bonus pay, benifits

Cons

Sometimes boring

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Low wage, run down your car for pennies.