SkipTheDishes logo
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Just terrible

The pay is awful and all over the place at the best of times which are extremely rare you'll make about $20/hr but this isn't taking into account the cost of gas and vehicle maintenance also the fact they don't tax you so you'll end up getting a hefty tax bill at the end of the year. Realistically you'll make less then $10/hr before your expenses come into play. They constantly hire new drivers and put too many people on at once so not only is it hard to get the shifts you want, but you'll also get very few orders as a result of this.The only good part is you can make your own schedule but like I said since they hire so many people it's very unlikely you'll get the hours you want. Basically you'd be better off working any other part time job.

Pros

I'll let you know when I find one

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Low wage, run down your car for pennies.

Low pay, run your vehicle into the ground. 1/5 for driver support. They seem to do the bare minimum. Hard to get info from if you need government help.

Pros

Flexible hours (you set the days you want to work)

Cons

Garbage pay.. You aren't guaranteed shifts on your open days.
Same role

horrible

did not make any money it's basically a scam. you don't even get an employee discount on skip and the pay was supposed to be 20-25 an hour but turned out it was only 15 most days.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

non suitable for a living wage job
Same roleSame location

Horrible customer service

I had to pay for a background check and bags when I was considering this company and then the same day i found out my insurance would be ridiculous and made the decision not to be a delivery driver. I immediately emailed and texted the company as they conveniently have no phone number to call and let them know i wasn't interested and wanted to be reimbursed for my bags. I was told no refunds so am now out that money---they are unscrupulous

2.9