SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

It is a delivery job

Skip the Dishes and it has been a great experience so far. They align the transit fee to cover distance traveled so that you are always getting a fair rate for delivery. Tips are added at the time of purchase if the order is paid for online. You are really getting tipped before you have started the order process, which does lead to a smaller tip. You have to remember that that is just a bonus. The hours are flexible and you get to choose your hours a week in advance. I use Waze as the GPS system of choice and this allows me to find quick routes with live traffic info. The courier app has a step by step process so they are with you the entire way. If you get to a restaurant and have to wait too long, they will automatically get onto the restaurant about it. Recommended Tools: 1) A small gas friendly car 2) Great driving skills 3) A sense of urgency 4) A car dock that you can constantly be putting your phone in and out of, with a car charger.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Pay is not consistent

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Uncaring people! Could care Less about their drivers

I would not suggest Anybody waste their time with this company!!!And to realize these companies are ripping off businesses with a 25% to 30% surcharge on Every order they get while also ripping off drivers in many cases on calls out of town that are just not worth your time. Then if you turn down 2 or more calls they punish the driver with less calls for the day! It is Absolutely Pathetic!!!!!Not a very busy company.Their app doesn't work properly. It's always asking if I am still here After I've been sitting for an hour or 2 waiting for a call.At the same time while I'm sitting at a restaurant waiting for a call, I could watch 6 or 7 drivers go into that same place and pick up Many orders while I sit and do Nothing!!!Then when you contact their people through the online lack of support, these people have No Clue what they are talking about! They just send you pre-scripted notes telling you what you should or shouldn't do to help Yourself!!!They have NO CLUE how to help the drivers!!!There is SO MUCH Wrong with this company you have No Idea!!!Don't Waste Your Time!

Pros

Cons

Their drivers mean Absolutely Nothing to them!
Same role

rip offs

always pays less then minimum wedge, company's like this should be charged, how unfair government is - they let small business owner pay minimum wedge, while these people gets away
Same location

horrible

did not make any money it's basically a scam. you don't even get an employee discount on skip and the pay was supposed to be 20-25 an hour but turned out it was only 15 most days.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

non suitable for a living wage job

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • It is a delivery job
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?