SkipTheDishes
SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Great Environment to work with perfect life and work balance.

22 February 2020
I have been working at Best Company full-time Pros Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great. Cons None that I can think of.
4.0Job security/advancement
25 January 2017
Same role
Menu Programmer (Former Employee) - Remote
As a menu programmer, I was doing well consistently for 3 weeks. I submitted daily all the menus assigned to me (except for one I failed to finish but due to incomplete info from the menu source) and reporting its completion at the end of the day. There was one day that I failed to notify them but if they sought first to understand, they will see that I was able to submit my work for that day. Just because I failed to notify them, they were quick to judge me that I did not do my task for the day and took me out and ended my contract. After several minutes they did see I submitted my work, but did not resume my contract NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE for judging me too quickly. WORSE, they gave me a false negative rating which God knows is totally untrue! They will NOT listen to reasoning which makes them a baddd employer. They should learn from Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Pros
They do pay on time
Cons
They do not know how to take care of the people they hire, they will take you out without a proper investigation
23 March 2021
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.
Pros
casual clothing
Cons
a lot.
11 March 2021
Same location
Customer Care Specialist/ Operations specialist (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
The job is very stressful and demanding... management needs serious training because every other team lead have their own rules.. my first team lead was awesome but later my team got changed and the new team lead was full of attitude and arrogance. Work is demanding that one cannot look around until break..
  1. Great Environment to work with perfect life and work balance.