SkipTheDishes
SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Fun

12 June 2020
I didn't get paid or anything as it was just work experience, but my over all experience was amazing. It is an amazing community with so many places around the world, and the fact that I got to work there was amazing.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Amazing Community, Full Time Hours, Amazing Job Opportunities
23 March 2021
Manager (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.
Pros
casual clothing
Cons
a lot.
11 March 2021
Same location
Customer Care Specialist/ Operations specialist (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
The job is very stressful and demanding... management needs serious training because every other team lead have their own rules.. my first team lead was awesome but later my team got changed and the new team lead was full of attitude and arrogance. Work is demanding that one cannot look around until break..
24 February 2021
(Fr/En) Customer & Restaurant Team Lead | (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Working at skip has helped me grow professionally, they value their employee and does not fire agent. Company is free and fair, management is great but as people make organization, you can still find bad seed.
Pros
Relax and great benefit. 50 to 150 skip credit monthly for free lunch