SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 62 out of 100
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Flexible hours and ability to choose your availability

Flexible work schedule, good part time job but full time would be a stretch. The app works well but I think they might have underestimated the need for customer service. Overall a pretty good part time income.

Pros

flexible work schedule

Cons

you do have to put in a lot of hours to earn substantial income

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Was fun if you like driving

Good job if you can afford proper vehicle insurance gas and where and tear of your own vehicle . The pros of working for SkipTheDishes is you choose your own shifts and can accept the delivery or not and not be penalized

Pros

Was my own boss

Cons

Not enough pay for the price of commercial insurance, using your own vehicle and paying for your own gas
Same role

Chill

Chill place,, not the best managers put in place. You can get by easily by doing the minimum- work smarter not harder. Been here 4 years though and got passed over 4 times for a promotion for people that I have trained myself each time, so gotta note that!

Pros

Chill, I don't overwork

Cons

Managers
Same roleSame location

Poor business practise

They've hired too many drivers, the orders get spread too thin. You wont make enough to even cover gas unless you drive a small car. They try to incentivise you with courier exclusive deals like getting your taxes done at a lower cost at h&r block, and if you keep your acceptance rate at 80%+, you'll have a minimum order amount (usually around $5 or $6 per order.) But you'll be lucky to get 3 orders per shift!

Pros

Can log out anytime, no actual work "place"

Cons

Low order amounts, and not enough orders.

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Flexible hours and ability to choose your availability