SkipTheDishes
SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Extremely unorganized!!

19 February 2021
This company doesn’t answer phone calls at all. It takes them over a month to answer one simple email. They keep you waiting for weeks on end. I would highly not recommend this company to anybody.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Poor management
7 May 2021
Same role
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Alberta
You work in your available time, as a skipthedishes worker I feel satisfied with the schedules since you have the option to choose your hours to work. The only bad thing is that clients often do not give you the incentive for your service and that discourages the worker, you stop spending time with your family to provide a service that is not well paid.
Pros
adapted to your time
Cons
long waiting times, poor remuneration from the client
26 March 2021
Same role
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Vernon, BC
Don't take this job for full time sometimes you will make $40 after 6 hours. It could be boring as well when it is slow but you also get hit by orders too
Cons
Miss or hit
24 January 2019
Same location
Driver (Current Employee) - Hamilton/Burlington
I've worked delivery jobs all my life. I've found that skip works on a driver reliability system. If you turn down orders yes you will be bumped down the list. If your reliable then you will have all the work you want and more. It takes time to get a good rating and when you do then your ok Treat you car well !!! Maintain your car because that's your bread and butter. I finally the work myself. Also try and stay park in a hot spot surrounded by fast food restaurants as the GPS will have you closest to the action. Give it some time and a good effort and it's as good as any job out there. It beats standing in front of an assembly line !!!
Pros
Flexible, nobody looking over your shoulders. Freedom
Cons
Sometimes slow but it will get better.
  1. Extremely unorganized!!