SkipTheDishes logo
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Exciting

I learned that customer service always left positive reviews but tips where always at minimal from clients and weather bonouses were offered at the time I was hired but I never got any and I’ve driven in very dangerous road conditions that’s why I took those jobs those days expecting a bonous on my checks .. never saw any in my account at all nor raises of any kind I had a two year perfect record ( no lates no misses) got best driver / courier award but that’s all and the only recongnistion I’ve got.. so I work very little now do to going nowhere in the career of skip the dishes.

Pros

Meet nice people

Cons

No benefits

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun to work for skip the dishes

You get to listen to music and learn your city better and see new restaurants and get to know each other! Get to know the other drivers who work for skip the dishes!

Pros

Drive around the city and get to know it

Cons

Pick your own hours

Trabajo a tu ritmo.

You work in your available time, as a skipthedishes worker I feel satisfied with the schedules since you have the option to choose your hours to work. The only bad thing is that clients often do not give you the incentive for your service and that discourages the worker, you stop spending time with your family to provide a service that is not well paid.

Pros

adapted to your time

Cons

long waiting times, poor remuneration from the client

Good for part time

Don't take this job for full time sometimes you will make $40 after 6 hours. It could be boring as well when it is slow but you also get hit by orders too

Cons

Miss or hit

2.9