SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Don’t waste your time!

Don’t bother working for these people! They don’t pay by the hour so they “hire” so many people that they are constantly over staffed. Too many drivers and not enough orders... you’ll spend quite a bit of time just waiting for orders in your car or even waiting for a restaurant to finish making an order! Customers also seem crazy cheap! I’ve worked in a pizza place before and the tip per order is pretty much 1/2 on average!

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Horrible pay, call center agents, bad tips

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Uncaring people! Could care Less about their drivers

I would not suggest Anybody waste their time with this company!!!And to realize these companies are ripping off businesses with a 25% to 30% surcharge on Every order they get while also ripping off drivers in many cases on calls out of town that are just not worth your time. Then if you turn down 2 or more calls they punish the driver with less calls for the day! It is Absolutely Pathetic!!!!!Not a very busy company.Their app doesn't work properly. It's always asking if I am still here After I've been sitting for an hour or 2 waiting for a call.At the same time while I'm sitting at a restaurant waiting for a call, I could watch 6 or 7 drivers go into that same place and pick up Many orders while I sit and do Nothing!!!Then when you contact their people through the online lack of support, these people have No Clue what they are talking about! They just send you pre-scripted notes telling you what you should or shouldn't do to help Yourself!!!They have NO CLUE how to help the drivers!!!There is SO MUCH Wrong with this company you have No Idea!!!Don't Waste Your Time!

Pros

Cons

Their drivers mean Absolutely Nothing to them!
Same role

rip offs

always pays less then minimum wedge, company's like this should be charged, how unfair government is - they let small business owner pay minimum wedge, while these people gets away
Same location

horrible

did not make any money it's basically a scam. you don't even get an employee discount on skip and the pay was supposed to be 20-25 an hour but turned out it was only 15 most days.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

non suitable for a living wage job

2.9