SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Chill

Chill place,, not the best managers put in place. You can get by easily by doing the minimum- work smarter not harder. Been here 4 years though and got passed over 4 times for a promotion for people that I have trained myself each time, so gotta note that!

Pros

Chill, I don't overwork

Cons

Managers

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Was fun if you like driving

Good job if you can afford proper vehicle insurance gas and where and tear of your own vehicle . The pros of working for SkipTheDishes is you choose your own shifts and can accept the delivery or not and not be penalized

Pros

Was my own boss

Cons

Not enough pay for the price of commercial insurance, using your own vehicle and paying for your own gas
Same role

Toxic business

They are very bad to work for. As I driver they were very poor is all ways. Wages were very low per delivery. You waste your time energy and your own money to work their.

Pros

Cons

Everything you can think of
Same location

Not The Same Skip From Years Ago

No work life balance as schedules are not flexible at all. Managers and other “support leads” only care about their kpis, so you will be asked to do more to cover where their friends fall short. Definitely favouritism for who gets promoted and the raises. Any issues with fellow employees do not get addressed properly. Managers “rotate” positions so your manager probably has no idea how to do your job but their the ones making new protocols and procedures. Total mess since they sold to JE. No “Christmas” or end of year bonus even through they announce one every march with the *may change at any time* disclaimer. But good benefits package.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Horrible management, no flexibility in schedules, favouritism for promotion, leads having friends you need to work harder to make up for, slimey bonus practices

2.9