SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Chill Job

Being a Courier was nice and chill. I just don’t want to deal with the car maintenance side of things. They offer you help while on shift when needed. Instructions tell you what to do exactly through the Courier app.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Will take a toll on your vehicle

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Toxic business

They are very bad to work for. As I driver they were very poor is all ways. Wages were very low per delivery. You waste your time energy and your own money to work their.

Pros

Cons

Everything you can think of
Same role

Patience pays off……

If your patient, this is a great gig. Easy money….and flexible scheduling. No brainer. You also have the option to pass on an order and take a break when you need too. No physical Boss to report to. Driver help thru app is quick and generally very helpful and polite.

Pros

Work when you want?… or schedule your hours

Cons

Some shifts are slow, some times app acts up, some restaurant staff are rude..ignore those type
Same location

Good Part-time Job but not a Good Permanent Job

For me, I think skip the dishes paid really fair to drivers. I worked for them for two weeks and I can get around 20-25 CAD each hour. It is a really good part-time job for students because it can let you to work with flexibility and make some quick cash for yourself. HOWEVER, if you see this as a Permanent Job/Full-time job, it may stress you out.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Sometimes unreasonable complains from customers, poor communication system with Courier Team

2.9