SkipTheDishes logo
SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Busy and hectic but like it

It is fun to deal with different customers and their requirements. We do face challenges but we learn with it. It is streefull to keep up the time and driving conditions especially during winters.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

rip offs

always pays less then minimum wedge, company's like this should be charged, how unfair government is - they let small business owner pay minimum wedge, while these people gets away
Same role

Good only as a side job to a more normal one

You really don't get much cash from this on its own, and sometimes you can go hours without a single order. It can be a good source of pocket change but that's about it.

Pros

Very easy to work around

Cons

Barely any pay without generous tips
Same location

Does not pay well

Not paid enough when doing a long distance order. The minimum $6 offered is ok for short food delivery ordered but they seem to neglect orders that are for example 17 km driving distance and only pay $9.80 ....so there system is not fair! More gas and time is required to deliver this order so it should be compensated in an equal term...I would say a 17 km order should be paid a minimum of $17 not $9.80!!! Also does not offered enough hours for someone who wants to work full time !! For example I schedules myself for at least 12 hours a day for 7 days and when they give me my schedule they only book me for 17 to 20 hours a week!!!

Pros

You pretty well can select your own hours

Cons

Does not pay well on long distance orders

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Busy and hectic but like it