SkipTheDishes logo
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Big potenciel

It was my first full time job in Canada. The open space was clean, people are really friendly. The goal of the direction was clear and managed with logical. I can speak of that follow my background like a responsible of quality. Skipthedishes is looking for a polivalent people. You grow for you skill and your energy.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Job stability is not an option here.

They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.

Pros

casual clothing

Cons

a lot.

Too much stress

The job is very stressful and demanding... management needs serious training because every other team lead have their own rules.. my first team lead was awesome but later my team got changed and the new team lead was full of attitude and arrogance. Work is demanding that one cannot look around until break..

Productive and fun

Working at skip has helped me grow professionally, they value their employee and does not fire agent. Company is free and fair, management is great but as people make organization, you can still find bad seed.

Pros

Relax and great benefit. 50 to 150 skip credit monthly for free lunch

Cons