SkipTheDishes
View all SkipTheDishes reviews

SkipTheDishes

SkipTheDishes Employee Review

Avoid if possible.

I am leaving this review because I feel like I have put time and effort in a company that seriously did not deserve it. I want people to understand that Skip the dishes is not a real job. At skip the dishes you mean nothing. Everyday you have different dispatchers who runs the show however they please, your wage often is 3.75$ and no tips for being stuck in traffic. You'll receive messages saying to update frequently when you're simply trying to drive. Reassignments while on the job. Dispatchers and restaurant owners can be very rude. And that is, if you get deliveries at all. Not worth it.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Dispatch

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Uncaring people! Could care Less about their drivers

I would not suggest Anybody waste their time with this company!!!And to realize these companies are ripping off businesses with a 25% to 30% surcharge on Every order they get while also ripping off drivers in many cases on calls out of town that are just not worth your time. Then if you turn down 2 or more calls they punish the driver with less calls for the day! It is Absolutely Pathetic!!!!!Not a very busy company.Their app doesn't work properly. It's always asking if I am still here After I've been sitting for an hour or 2 waiting for a call.At the same time while I'm sitting at a restaurant waiting for a call, I could watch 6 or 7 drivers go into that same place and pick up Many orders while I sit and do Nothing!!!Then when you contact their people through the online lack of support, these people have No Clue what they are talking about! They just send you pre-scripted notes telling you what you should or shouldn't do to help Yourself!!!They have NO CLUE how to help the drivers!!!There is SO MUCH Wrong with this company you have No Idea!!!Don't Waste Your Time!

Pros

Cons

Their drivers mean Absolutely Nothing to them!
Same role

rip offs

always pays less then minimum wedge, company's like this should be charged, how unfair government is - they let small business owner pay minimum wedge, while these people gets away
Same location

horrible

did not make any money it's basically a scam. you don't even get an employee discount on skip and the pay was supposed to be 20-25 an hour but turned out it was only 15 most days.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

non suitable for a living wage job

2.9

2.4Job security/advancement

Compare SkipTheDishes with

• SkipTheDishes
  • Avoid if possible.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?