SkipTheDishes
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

SkipTheDishes Employee Reviews

Schedule flexibility is the best part about this job, allows you to create your own schedule and be your own boss. Sometimes work fan be slow, depends.
Their courier help team is rude and won’t respond in time not at all beneficial to couriers. Some restaurants take really long time to prepare your order and you don't get reimbursement for that. The courier chat is even further headache. They won’t even respond in time and if they do they are very rude and their is no way of going around them. Usually they only respond with automated messages only. If you skip the order they lower your acceptance rate and gives you less orders.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not enough pay, no support for couriers, greedy management, not worth it, rude management, slow chat system
Don't take this job for full time sometimes you will make $40 after 6 hours. It could be boring as well when it is slow but you also get hit by orders too
Cons
Miss or hit
They will extract the best in you. Once done, you will be just a number that will be phased out soon. High turnover of people. Very limited structure. Senior management is above their heads. Do not risk your career in this organization.
Pros
casual clothing
Cons
a lot.
always pays less then minimum wedge, company's like this should be charged, how unfair government is - they let small business owner pay minimum wedge, while these people gets away
-Gestion de travail adéquat.-Horaire flexible.-Service à la clientÚle à l'écoute en cas de difficulté.-Facile à apprendre.
Engagez vous qu’il disait ! Vous n’aurez pas les moyens de manger ce que vous livrez ... gardez votre job de jour !
Pros
Cons
Haha
Flexible hours, paid my rent and also had spending money to boot!! Love to book the times of to see my granddaughter. And book extras hours before her visit for extra spending 💾
Pros
Fast cash, Part time or full, my choice😁
Cons
Can't think of any
The company itself has grown in the last two years all except for the employees, seems like wages have decreased and there is way too many drivers, you’ll be on a shift and end up declining all the orders because you become dependant on customer tips, shouldn’t be the customer responsibility to make sure workers are compensated fairly for the amount of work, 25 minutes for $3.49 and my gas no thanks
Pros
Your own hours
Cons
Heavy lack of everything you expect from this type of job
The job is very stressful and demanding... management needs serious training because every other team lead have their own rules.. my first team lead was awesome but later my team got changed and the new team lead was full of attitude and arrogance. Work is demanding that one cannot look around until break..
Working at skip has helped me grow professionally, they value their employee and does not fire agent. Company is free and fair, management is great but as people make organization, you can still find bad seed.
Pros
Relax and great benefit. 50 to 150 skip credit monthly for free lunch
Cons
This is good side job if you are looking for an extra money. The bad thing is that you paid by the time you deliver not by kilometers which is in my opinion not fair. they should change this as for a courier most highway and more kilometers consumes more gas and add more kilometers to your vehicle there should be top up with this
Pros
own time
It's as been too many time that customers makes some orders at the restaurants they don't check and double check the customers orders It's as been gone long enough the skip the dishes customer support don't deal with the matter and not just ship dishes the doordash too do the same.
This company doesn’t answer phone calls at all. It takes them over a month to answer one simple email. They keep you waiting for weeks on end. I would highly not recommend this company to anybody.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
You will only be able to survive if you know politics. Always be a pet of higher Management and expect you pay increment by 10 cents per year, no matter how big you title is. No proper structure, i think they only hire people once they have no more relative or known left to hire.
You really don't get much cash from this on its own, and sometimes you can go hours without a single order. It can be a good source of pocket change but that's about it.
Pros
Very easy to work around
Cons
Barely any pay without generous tips
I worked for Skip for just over 3 months. The only reason I left my position was to pursue a different career path. Overall I was very happy with my experience. My managers were very supportive and there are great benefits/perks. Salary is very competitive.
Skipthe dishes is a food delivery network for all.I love Skipthedishes and working for them is fun.I personally recommended 5 people to skip the dishes -food delivery giant as drivers and so far so far so good
Excellent way to make some extra cash.All your need is a drivers license, a vehicle, thermal bags and a clean background check.Set your own hours and cruise around the city, delivering food to customers.Wages can be very unpredictable.
Pros
Making your own hours
Cons
Unpredictable salary
if u have a car n love to drive...........its perfect .just due to cold n curfew, its difficult to work at times but other than that it's been great.
Pros
good pay
Cons
sometimes you get unreasonable task
in my area not worth the time when i first began with them in a 4 hour shift could make over $100 now lucky if you make 50 - 60 dollars. not worth the time and effort working for them
Pros
work when you can
Cons
pay not worth it
  1. Employee reviews