SkipTheDishes Couriers Employee Reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Environmentally friendly!
Livreur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 January 2019
At a time where my schedule depended on my husband's schedule and taking care of our children, this job was perfect for me. I got hired on the spot which was great because I am horrible at interviews!! I can make my own hours and you get paid every week which really helps out in tough situations. I love working for Skip the Dishes.
Pros
bonus des shifts
Cons
ya pas pour le moment
Waste of time and energy.
Courier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 January 2019
Everything gets blamed on the drivers. A flat tire, an item not being provided by the restaurant, a wrong item, unforeseen road events (accidents, traffic, etc.), parking, and so on. You'd think they'd at least let customers know drivers don't have control over their order.
Pros
flexible, ?
Cons
no parking fee compensation, most things, you'll see
no money to be made anymore
Courier Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  South Calgary, AB18 December 2018
used to be busy. they have way to many drivers now. i worked today from 1345 hours to 2115 and made 49.69$. now worth it anymore in SE Calgary. the transit pay should be standardized to a minimum of 6 $ at least. they claim the system calculates the transit fee but sometimes its 3.45$ for 25 mins drive. you are left at the mercy of the customers tip to make any profit, given you are using your gas , so seems like a free service. not acceptable. they can do better. honestly in looking at door dash to see the difference. hopefully there is money to be made
Pros
flexible
Cons
low transit fee, long waits, lots of people operating
Good comapny
Deliver Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2018
if you want make more money you have to drive a lot of hours sometimes in Mississauga or Brampton but the trip in not very high but it not bad to get experience
Not worth it
Food take-out delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 November 2018
Salary is not worth it. However, it is a job only meant for part-time, but it is not worth it in the long-run especially with the constant wear-and-tear on vehicle.
Pros
Exploration
Cons
Pay is not worth it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SkipTheDishes Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.