Skinatomy Laser Clinic

Skinatomy Laser Clinic Employee Reviews

Not Run Properly

Pay was good, but they change your days off with less than a week’s notice and expect you to comply, and require 30 days notice for 1 day off and 3 months notice for a week. If you lead a highly scheduled life (children with extra-curriculars, etc.) this may not be a good fit.

Making a CEO income as a Sales Consultant

I have been a sales consultant with this company for three years. The team work atmosphere is quite superior, open door policy with management. It is fast paced however, they enforce an extremely healthy work/life balance. The pay is the best part, I am making an income comparable a CEO of a large corporation...not possible to find this in any other clinic as I’ve worked in a few others and there is no comparison. Very Generous pay, I received a Cartier ring in a competition, it’s unheard of.

Pros

Money and work/life balance

Cons

A Breath of Fresh Air

I am so happy to join Skinatomy Laser Clinic. I was well received by staff immediately and my coworkers are so helpful and friendly - no cattiness. Management is very responsive and definitely have our back. They work around my availability with staffing and are very supportive.

Pros

so many industry leading learning opportunities

Busy and exciting work environment

If you are looking to learn all the latest and greatest approaches and techniques in the aesthetics business then you have found the right place. This is a results oriented medical aesthetics business and the owner really strives to make sure her clients receive top notch treatments. The clinic is usually very busy and fully booked so being efficient and organized is key. The staff here are always friendly and approachable and ready to help. The best part of the job is meeting great clients and giving them a boost of confidence.

Pros

Great learning environment and great staff

Great Work/Family Balance

Working at Skinatomy is a place where I am able to utilize my skills to help others reach their goals both professionally and personally with my team members as well as our clients. The amount of support given by my supervisor/manager allows me to continue to grow in my role as Operations Manager. Constant continued education keeps me current within the Spa Med industry.The flexibility with hours and time off allows for great family/work balance. Truly enjoy being an employee at Skinatomy for over 2 years!

Pros

Continued Education, Flexibility, Great team enviroment

Very happy here

The reviews on here don’t give this place the justice it deserves - I’ve been with the company a year now and in the industry for 9 years (dealt with my fair share of crazy owners) This owner is an amazing mentor, more than fair, understands we have lives and need that healthy balance. YES you will work hard and long hours but it’s worth it.

Pros

Great hours, structure, team.

Cons

Ideal for people who love fast-paced environments

Very unprofessional

The environment is toxic, constant fighting between employees, office manager and owner. Clients treated like they didn’t matter, and talked down to by aestheticians. No organization or respect for employees.

Toxic environment

Stressful work flow, unqualified employees, constant push to perform work that you are not supposed to do, making you to do a janitor's work, and absolutely unacceptable owner's attitude towards employees

Fast-paced work environment that was constantly changing.

I enjoyed working here and found that the environment challenged me to be better and adapt everyday. I was able to hone my problem solving skills and take charge of various tasks within the clinic.

Jobs at Skinatomy Laser Clinic