Skelton Truck Lines Ltd.

Skelton Truck Lines Ltd. Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

There are good and Bad with this company but the good is 75%

Skelton is a good company to work for, in that the pay is very good, full paid training, very light boxes, Trucks are always taken care of at the first sign of issues, raises are possible but advancement is not usaly available as is with most Truck driving. Because of the cargo it gives you a good sense of accompishment and helping others. the downside is a lot of long hours, the cargo has to be kept at a certain temperature and if it goes out of temp there is a huge issue, the paperwork is the worst part of this job, after driving the paperwork finishing can take up to an additonal 2 hours and must be sent in electronicly daily. The Covid 19 pandemic took a toll on my health and was forced to leave but would recomend this company to anyone that wants to work for a solid company.

Pros

Saftey Bonuses, Very nice hotels, very good pay

Cons

long hours, extreme stress, must be available 24 hours a day

Mes 3 mois

Le patron te fait a croire que c une job de reve pi la il tenvoi un peu partout livrer pi 1 sem avt ton 3mois y te dit bye jai pas confiance en toi il ma mit dehors 1sem avant noel. Sa te vend du reve mais c de la grosse marde

Excellent Company

My experience with Skelton Truck was excellent. They are a very fast paced company with plenty of work to do. The office trained me very well and the equipment I used was top notch. I used to work an incredible amount of hours, to the point of maxing my trucking hours daily. However, they were incredibly flexible, and willing to make things work.

Pros

Amazing staff

Cons

Jobs at Skelton Truck Lines Ltd.