Dark denim blue jeans and a company provided team shirt.
Dark non distressed pants, Skechers shoes that are in season and a clean shirt with no logos with a name tag
They have an ugly t-shirt which you have to wear if you work at outlet.
Mostly related to female attire, little sexist, doesn't allow for much personality.
ripped jeans, coloured hair, skirts, dresses, tank tops, brands, facial piercings, graphic tees, large beards, crop tops, shoulders, cleavage, stomach
- What is the work environment and culture like at Skechers?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Skechers?5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Skechers?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Skechers?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Skechers? What are the steps along the wa…3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Skechers?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Skechers?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Skechers?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Skechers a better place to work?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Skechers?2 people answered