Being bilingual was an asset in richmond b.c area, due to the huge population of asians. I would say you don't need to be bilingual in some areas.
No you don't have to be bilingual, at least not in the store that I worked at in Ontario.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Skechers
- What is the work environment and culture like at Skechers?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Skechers?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Skechers?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Skechers?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Skechers?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Skechers? What are the steps along the wa…3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Skechers?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Skechers?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Skechers?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Skechers a better place to work?2 people answered
See all questions and answers