SK PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS INJURY CLINIC

SK PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS INJURY CLINIC Employee Review

View all SK PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS INJURY CLINIC reviews

Productive and good team work
Clinic Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON21 August 2019
Positive attitude toward co-workers and clients
Adapting different personalities
WSIB and MVA billing are professional maintain in systematic approach and protocols

Other SK PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS INJURY CLINIC Employee Reviews

Too much friction and miscommunication btw the husband, wife owners and Office Administrator. Never sure who to trust or believe.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 November 2019
I was only there a mth. Many physiotherapists came and left while I was there. Not a good place to work. Too much fighting btw the husband, wife and office administrator
Productive and learning workplace
service provider (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 September 2019
I personally enjoyed and loved working at the SK physio clinic over a year where I always learned new things in my career, very nice and calm environment, you are able to spend quality time with your clients, listen to them and treat them accordingly. The staff is great and well organized. The company is very flexible with shifts and allowing time for your leaves for if you informed them earlier.

if you suffering from pain and injury and having difficulty looking for a good rehab facility for treatment, hence this facility (clinic) with the professional therapists which can help you or your family member with the pain, releif and mobility.

highly recommended physio clinic in Cambridge!!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SK PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS INJURY CLINIC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4