sk agencies

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

supportcareerlifecultureyearopportunitylonghour

Unsupportive Management team/No income

You have to get licensed witch in my case was extremely expensive where I had to travel out of province to take the only course available and pay for my accommodations where it was a 2 day process. The training that is required is extremely extensive. you could go several months with no income. Management is deceitful and will lie to you. When i voices my concerns about going on 4 months with no pay and that i had to start looking for a job that pays, i was told "you have pay check waiting here for you, but oh well". Witch i knew was a lie because they hadn't even had me selling yet. You are calling people that have gotten the free benefits 2 or 3 times over and have had the same sales pitch 2 and 3 times over. Over all very disappointed especially where I had thought I had found my career for life.

Pros

work from home

Cons

long hours, no pay, constantly trying to upsell, training and all expenses out of pocket

If you like making hundreds of phone calls a week maybe you'll like it

There are good people at SK and there are successful people there but if you don't show you can survive on your own you will not receive the support and training needed to be successful.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

often that means 13 hour days 6+ days a week

Insights into sk agencies

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging

Best choice so far

I have been working with SK for 1 year now and my only regret is that i didnt take the chance and bet on myself sooner. This job really does allow you to live the Canadian dream as you work your own hours and get paid very well for it. Not to mention you operate as an independent contractor so the benefits of that alone are incredible. The work is not always exciting and it is a bit repetitive but at the end of the day its one of the easiest and by far the most rewarding position I have held in my 25 years of life. Also my management team and leaders are awesome, it helps to have good guys at the head of the ship you can mold yourself after, just being surrounded with the go getters that makeup the team here can do wonders for your self development. Would recommend to anyone who wants the best for themselves.

Pros

great pay good tax breaks help people

Cons

early mornings and dress clothes

Fast paced with opportunity unlimited

Beginning my journey with SK Agencies has been an amazing adventure. The management team cares deeply about each individual agent, and their success! I have personally felt support on every endeavor I have taken in this company. The hours may be long, but the trade off is phenomenal. Being in charge of your own success makes the long hours worth it. With such a strong team of talented individuals it is hard not to advance and get where you want to be. You have no shortage of people to ask for assistance if you need it, the culture and team work that comes along with this job is incredible.

Pros

Fast paced, growth unlimited, atmosphere, management, benefits

6+ Year Tenure

I feel very blessed and lucky that I stumbled into this career after completing two years post secondary. It was the best decision I have made in my life. SK has an incredible leadership team and a very uplifting culture. At times things can be challenging but doing any worth while normally is. I have gained so many skills since being apart of the team that I wouldn’t of had the opportunity to have anywhere else. I highly recommend pursuing any of the career paths they have to offer.

Pros

Compensation, learning options, culture

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at sk agencies?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at sk agencies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare sk agencies with

Learn about sk agencies in popular locations

• sk agencies