Sitel Employee Reviews

Great people
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON13 October 2017
good campaigns and strong team leaders who give you the time and care you need to do your job and progress to do accomplish the things you need to do to complete your task
Matters what campaign you get
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 October 2017
Sitel helped me build my customer service skills i work in HTC, Microsoft customer service and Cox. I work there over the years so i have been there two different times just to be clear. This place is a good first timer to customer service because it build your skills in many different ways they have strict rules which is expected and made me feel safe. I put it strong enough it help me become the agent i am today.
Pros
Good Company to work for
Cons
shift work with late hours
environnement amical
preposee au service a la clientele (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 October 2017
Jai faite pris de commande pour le Telephone et le reseu Internet

Jai pris a repondre le question et de
lire des factures

Environment amical
Pros
la schedule etait flexible
Cons
Courte Des pauses courtes
No Perks are enough to keep any sane person
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB4 October 2017
I absolutely wouldn't work for this place again! They treat their employees like slaves & expect you to give up your social life for them. Don't be fooled by all the supposed "incentives" that they offer you.
Cons
Productive and very interactive kind of a job
Inbound Agent (Former Employee) –  Philippines4 October 2017
Productive and very interactive kind of a job, I've learned a lot as a customer service representative , work environment was just fine.but, I love my job.
Pros
no free food
pays the bills
Video Tech Support (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 October 2017
Call Center work.
Stressful. Need to meet sales metrics. Would not recommend unless you had to pay your bills. Co-workers are nice but the work environment is very stressful.
good culture,not good on salary
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region29 September 2017
working with the company is kinda ok where in i get to know people from all over the US.Getting ti know their culture and what they like.working time again is really frustrating because i will be working at nights.salary is low despite it is a foreign company.
Pros
na
Cons
na
its ok
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2017
Sitel.com is an outsourcing provider company offering call center services to businesses. As a result, they also have plenty of call center work at home jobs on a full time or part time basis. The Site corporation is part of the Acticall Sitel Group, which has generated revenues of approximately $1.7 billion. The company employs more than 75,000 people in 22 countries.
Pros
full time
Cons
pay
life draining
Call centre agent (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2017
I am a collection agent there. And i am not a callous person, so it is hard for me to do this job. I empathize to much and that is not allowed. I am to collect the past due payments no matter what, and it is hard sometimes when the customer has gone through hard ships.
It is life draining.
Great
Call centre agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 September 2017
Great!!!!! would recommend to someone else. 10/10. very understanding and great coworkers. i loved it there and i wish i could of went back if i didnt have to move
tres bonnes ambiance et le respect entre collegue
Representant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC19 September 2017
je travail dans la vente de service et telephone de rogers ,

appeler les client qui sont partis de rogers leur proposer de revenir
Very good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 September 2017
Very good place to work, very competitive wages, very good benefits. Includes computers for personal use, pool table for entertainment and cafeteria as well.
A knowledge booster!
Coach/Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 September 2017
During my tenure with Sitel, I learned a lot of skills that will carry with me throughout the rest of my life and career. I enjoyed the people I worked with who became family, and enjoyed going into work daily. I appreciated the flexibility with schedule and benefits the company had to offer. I would recommend Sitel to anyone looking to work and get experience with Customer Service.
Pros
Flexibility with schedule and friendly co-workers
Cons
HR hard to deal with as they are not in Canada
Low compensation for work
Customer Service Representative Inbound (Former Employee) –  Ortigas, Philippines5 September 2017
I believe that working in the call centre business and in the wee hours of the day calls for good compensation for the worker. However, I have to be paid Php 12,000 per month to work on a graveyard shift.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Low compensation
Good stepping stone for Customer Service and IT related fields
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON4 September 2017
Though upper management was not concerned at all with their employees and wages as well as hours were shoddy at best, the employees are great to work with. This company needs to do a thorough investigation of their HR and payroll departments as very often I as well as other coworkers have noticed shady goings-on and conflicts of interest with both of these departments.
Pros
Health, Dental benefits, commission, additional bonuses
Cons
Inconsistent management styles, impersonal, lacks in internal customer service
it was a good workplace.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON31 August 2017
It was a good place to work.. You get lots of support from team leaders. And if you work diligently enough, you can move up in the company...
Good benefits.
Pros
friendly place
Cons
can be tedious dealing with irate customers
Fun and enjoyable
Cox communications billing supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON30 August 2017
Answering the phones, speaking with customers, assisting with customer needs. Having fun with employees and working with a fun community. Enjoyable work space with great co workers and employee appreciation days
Pros
employee appreciation days
Cons
mandatory overtime
Basic call centre job
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB21 August 2017
At the call centre there were no rights. High school dropouts were usually colleagues and working with them usually led to a racist comment on the occasion.
Fast paced, goal oriented work environment
Customer and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON21 August 2017
Good work environment. Friendly supervisors. Thorough training. Goal oriented work environment driven by sales and quota's. We worked together as a team to meet our goals.
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON17 August 2017
For a call center, it's what you would expect. It was a great job with excellent company culture. Made many great friends and enjoyed the work and many advancement opportunities, I would definitely work back there if contacted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.