Sitel Employee Reviews

Honestly nice co-workers and a fun environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 July 2018
I didn't agree with the way Management handle my situation. They always had lot's of benefits when it came to showing up to work daily. Christmas events every year.
Benefits
Good Place
Regional Quality Director (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region4 July 2018
Good work culture
committed management
best healthcare insurance package
flexible provides learning opportunities
salary on par with industry benchmark
Great Palace
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB26 June 2018
It's a great place to work. There is respect for each other and a cordial relationship between staff and management. I will recommend this company for anyone who seeks an opportunity for growth
extremely stressful environment. nobody like to do their job.
Customer Service and Billing Agent (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB19 June 2018
Did not really like working there. the first job I had that made me not want to get out of bed in the morning. You get scolded if a call has to escalate to a supervisor when the main focus is customer service. the other agents were awesome but the workplace is way too stressful.
Pros
steady hours, big lunch room with pool table.
Cons
extremely stressful workplace
full time work when needed
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 June 2018
If you need a job quickly that is stable with benefits this is for you. Almost anyone can get hired, you don't need lots of experience. The work is predictable and you meet a lot of new people.
Great Environment, Awsome training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 June 2018
Sitel is dedicated to success, very fun environment, friendly, outgoing, and busy.
Lots of room to grow, with dedication and achievments.
Liked that they would grade your performance, and reward excellence, when noticed.
Pros
Call Center environment, inbound tech support knowledge
Cons
long hours, but if your there for over 2 years, your more expected to achieve excellence. High turn over rate.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 June 2018
Typical day at work was heading in, plugging my headphones in, and working with customers. I learned how to run a proper database and input data efficiently. Management was wonderful, potlucks, very friendly attitude, understanding, and positive criticism. The most difficult part of the job was synthesizing with customers about flaws in the system. It was very enjoyable however for the customer satisfaction, working well with the set team, and enjoying the workplace environment.
Pros
Speaking with people
Character building role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 June 2018
This job helped me develop my phone and sales skills. I enjoyed the team envinroment however the hours were difficult at times to balance with home. This was a great growth experience
Pros
Team envinroment
Cons
Shifts
productive place with recreational atmosphere
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Delhi12 June 2018
It was a good experience in my life to work at this organisation where i Learnt a lot in terms of professional grooming and personal grooming as well.
Sitel - Telesales/customer services
Canada. - Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 June 2018
Sitel Canada provided customer services/sales staff to major North American banks and telecommunication companies to run ad or sales campaigns. For example The Royal Bank of Canada, AOL, Rogers Cable.
A job if you need it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  niagara, ontario28 May 2018
Sitel was not a great place for me. Call centres are hard, but the atmosphere at Sitel did not help how hard it was to be there. The pay was fair and hours were good.
Pros
local work
Cons
I enjoyed working here, made many friends
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON25 May 2018
enjoyed working here, made many friends. I was able to work shifts that suited me to a degree. Wages were good if you could sell. The atmosphere was good. I never had any issues
Less then favoriable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB24 May 2018
This company does not value it's employees at all . I worked there for 1 year and the year I was there I watched a hole decision slowly leave this company it a good opportunity ,but don't expect to progress . That is at least what is was like when I was there it has been awhile ,and it may be alot better now.
productive and professional business place.
AGENT (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON21 May 2018
the working environment is very well managed. the agents are efficiently managed. chronic performance assessments are conducted and corrective measures are taken when necessary. overall the experience provided by SITEL is sufficient experience.
Pros
commissins
Cons
schedule less flexible
Avoid working here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario21 May 2018
The management not so great not knowledgeable did not know what's happening and what's going on. The pay and hours are good but their loan customers are rude it's back-to-back calls we barely get recognition of good work but if we do something wrong real get that right away
Pros
Permanent 40 hours
Cons
Everything else
A good place to work part time or while a student
Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB17 May 2018
While working at a call centre can be stressful, this one was very laid back and management was involved and concerned with the well-being of their staff.
I worked there while I was a student and it was a good way to earn a living to help with school.
Overall unpleasant experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB15 May 2018
I really do hate to do something like this, but in my personal experience, Sitel, is not by any means a place I would recommend to anyone. The training for one, doesn't always match up to what is going on the floor, for two, the management isn't always quite up to par with what they should know, and it is, in a sense, one large game of who you know and who you blow. If one of the coaches doesn't like you, and you end up on their team, there is no way for you to advance, unless you get off their team, or, swap campaigns. HR overall isn't much help or of use either, as they do take quite some time to get things sorted out. If you're just in need of a quick pay check, go for the training, otherwise, not worth working for.
Cons
Management, disorganized
not good
Sale/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB14 May 2018
Not good for your mental health, no stop calls and non stop pressure with next to zero support. Management is closer to being a gossip club then a management team.
Pressured to sell too much
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 May 2018
Was just Ok , was pressured to sell too much. The training in the class room was way too short and the worst part was that they knew it. Training was made to just pick out the ones who could sell anything.
Job
subject matter expert/mentor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 May 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my life at Sitel. Great team, great management for the most part, and lots of opportunity. Sitel offered many benefits daily, weekly, and full benefits following a probation period. It is a job where you learn and can grow quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.

52K