Sitel Employee Reviews

disorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB15 December 2017
Company is disorganized. Unable to get time off for specialized appointments and doctors appointments. Coaches unfriendly and unwilling to compromise for agents
Pros
friends
Cons
without time of as needed
Good desk job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 December 2017
If your into working at a desk all day this job is for you. Easy and good pay, benefits are a bonus. Good atmosphere and made good friends with coworkers. Fun environment.
promotes as fun there for you family but is nothing of the sort
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 November 2017
they dont put family first what so ever all they care about is you making them money, and they treat you as such as well. they do have a basketball net though , yay!
My favourite job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON25 November 2017
I hate sales. Absolutely can't stand doing them. However, I've found a giant family within Sitel. My favourite job I've had so far. Such good people there. They provide you with all the help you ask for and they never give up on you.
Pros
Management, location
Cons
None.
Sitel
Adherence Manager (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC3 November 2017
This was a great place to work while it was open. We had a wide variety of culture and understanding. I would have reccommended this job to anyone, unfortunately it closed down.
A call centre environment.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB2 November 2017
Incoming calls from clients who use related products. Assist with troubleshooting, returns, replacement parts, pre-sales product information, in a pleasant, friendly manner, with empathy and a real drive to satisfy the needs of the customer.
Pros
Non-physical work
Cons
challenging customers.
VERY LOW compensation package
Customer Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region30 October 2017
Compensation package is way below in the BPO industry. Organization lacks experienced and competent leaders to manage the company and its employees. This is the same old fashioned BPO style that requires their employees to just work and work.
Overall good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB15 October 2017
Overall good place to work. Job security. Flexible hours and rotations. Staff is willing to assist whereever they can.
Work/Life Balance is there. Great benefits
Great people
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON13 October 2017
good campaigns and strong team leaders who give you the time and care you need to do your job and progress to do accomplish the things you need to do to complete your task
Matters what campaign you get
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 October 2017
Sitel helped me build my customer service skills i work in HTC, Microsoft customer service and Cox. I work there over the years so i have been there two different times just to be clear. This place is a good first timer to customer service because it build your skills in many different ways they have strict rules which is expected and made me feel safe. I put it strong enough it help me become the agent i am today.
Pros
Good Company to work for
Cons
shift work with late hours
environnement amical
preposee au service a la clientele (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 October 2017
Jai faite pris de commande pour le Telephone et le reseu Internet

Jai pris a repondre le question et de
lire des factures

Environment amical
Pros
la schedule etait flexible
Cons
Courte Des pauses courtes
No Perks are enough to keep any sane person
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB4 October 2017
I absolutely wouldn't work for this place again! They treat their employees like slaves & expect you to give up your social life for them. Don't be fooled by all the supposed "incentives" that they offer you.
Cons
Productive and very interactive kind of a job
Inbound Agent (Former Employee) –  Philippines4 October 2017
Productive and very interactive kind of a job, I've learned a lot as a customer service representative , work environment was just fine.but, I love my job.
Pros
no free food
pays the bills
Video Tech Support (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 October 2017
Call Center work.
Stressful. Need to meet sales metrics. Would not recommend unless you had to pay your bills. Co-workers are nice but the work environment is very stressful.
good culture,not good on salary
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region29 September 2017
working with the company is kinda ok where in i get to know people from all over the US.Getting ti know their culture and what they like.working time again is really frustrating because i will be working at nights.salary is low despite it is a foreign company.
Pros
na
Cons
na
its ok
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2017
Sitel.com is an outsourcing provider company offering call center services to businesses. As a result, they also have plenty of call center work at home jobs on a full time or part time basis. The Site corporation is part of the Acticall Sitel Group, which has generated revenues of approximately $1.7 billion. The company employs more than 75,000 people in 22 countries.
Pros
full time
Cons
pay
life draining
Call centre agent (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2017
I am a collection agent there. And i am not a callous person, so it is hard for me to do this job. I empathize to much and that is not allowed. I am to collect the past due payments no matter what, and it is hard sometimes when the customer has gone through hard ships.
It is life draining.
Great
Call centre agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 September 2017
Great!!!!! would recommend to someone else. 10/10. very understanding and great coworkers. i loved it there and i wish i could of went back if i didnt have to move
tres bonnes ambiance et le respect entre collegue
Representant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC19 September 2017
je travail dans la vente de service et telephone de rogers ,

appeler les client qui sont partis de rogers leur proposer de revenir
Very good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 September 2017
Very good place to work, very competitive wages, very good benefits. Includes computers for personal use, pool table for entertainment and cafeteria as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.