Sitecore Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great Culture
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NH19 October 2018
Great company to work for. Good compensation, Great benefits, great leadership. Ability for career advancement is there however may take some time to happen.
Pros
Comp, Benefits, leadership, healthcare, work/life balance
Ups and Downs
Customer Success Department (Former Employee) –  Sausalito, CA27 February 2018
The company is going through a tremendous amount of change and it's causing upsets throughout the organization. First there were layoffs in mid-2016, then they were acquired, then they brought in a new CEO, CFO, CIO, CRO, CSO all new Sales RVPs, new VP of Product Marketing, new VP of Sales Operations,... it goes on and on. Great people were there one day and gone the next for no apparent reason. I was one of those great people - laid off with everyone else in my role, despite over 109% achievement to goal and strong performance reviews, with no advanced notice or explanation.

On the plus side, the pay was good, the product is good, the company is small enough that you can make an impact and there was good work/life balance and a family feel like office lunches every week. While I believe the new regime is strong and has a good plan for the future, they're philosophy of "rip and replace" makes this a volatile place to work.
Mid-size company going through growing pains
Senior FP&A (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA8 February 2018
Always something challenging going on; new leadership is causing a lot of churn. Lots of projects to get your hands into and lots of interactions between various functions.
En fantsatisk arbejdsplads
QUALITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  København, Københavns kommune10 July 2017
En fantastisk ånd, dejlig arbejdsplads. Skønne kolleger og kompetent ledelse - alt i alt et firma jeg kun kan anbefale.
Pros
Udsædvanlig gode arbejds forhold - worklife balance
Cons
Ingen
Great job until it wasn't
Partner Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA28 March 2016
I loved everything about my job...the coworkers, the partners, the clients, the culture, my boss....it was truly the best job I've ever had. Sadly, management overshot their hiring and much to my dismay, I found myself laid off before my first annivesary. I specifically asked what their plan was for when their meteoric rise eventually slowed; I was told that they had planned for that. They hired 30% more people, and let that same 30% go. Very unfortunate.
Entrepreneurial and Strategic
Partner Engagement Manager, Southeast Asia & India (Current Employee) –  Singapore21 July 2015
I engaged with partners from digital agencies and system integrators to drive business development and opportunities for my sales team. People from partners include their alliance team up to management (CEO and directors)
Pros
People-facing
Cons
Self-Starter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitecore. Our community is ready to answer.