Sisley for Honda Employee Reviews

Staff & Work Life
Product Advisor (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON23 January 2019
The work hours are well balanced, and all staff are very professional - extremely customer focused. I find my position highly enjoyable as Sisley is a high traffic dealership due to the location.

The HR department is very thorough and will guide you through each and every step of the way to make you feel welcomed to the team.
Lots of opportunity and one of the busiest dealerships!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON15 January 2019
Sisley for Honda is a fantastic place to work. It sells and services a great brand! and has been in business for over 70 years!
if you are looking for career advancement this is the place. Sisley believes in promoting from within if you demonstrate commitment and and an ability to learn. The dealership provides lots of training to ensure you are successful at your job.
The job is enjoyable because its a great group of employees and everyone is very helpful!
Pros
fun, interesting mix of people great cars
Cons
Always a busy place with lots to do!
Long term employee
service (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON14 January 2019
Have been employed at Sisley Honda for over 20 years and I am not alone. A number of employees have been at Sisley for over 20 years. Started as a driver and have moved up to different positions over the years. They value hard work and dedication and will reward those values.
Pros
Busy working enviroment with growth potential
Awesome Team
Product Advisor (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 September 2018
if it is not the location (I live in Toronto). I would go back to this place. The management team is very supportive. I remember that something happen to me and i ask for a weekend off. When they know what happened to me, they gave me a whole week!.
Pros
Friendly Team and leaving early for long weekends, free coffee and donuts
Fantastic Place to work
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pre Owned Department31 August 2018
One Big Team , from Management to Lot Attendant everyone is friendly and helpful ,

Everyone focuses on Success for the whole dealership and if you work hard absolutely you are rewarded.

One of the most Top rated facilities offering years and years of experience and with Management that go the extra mile to help you succeed.
Pros
location and Support
Productive place to work with a friendly work environment
Guest Services Team Member (Former Employee) –  88 Steeles Ave West29 January 2018
I met a lot of good people I worked with at Sisley Honda, and I learned a lot about myself. I feel management could do a better a job in recognizing the worth of the employees they have.
Fast Paced Dealership
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 January 2018
This dealership is definitely one that relies on volume. It is very fast paced and if one is unable to keep up with the beat, they will not be successful. But those who learn the tricks of the trade as well as maintain level headed while working here, do succeed,.
Horrible experience
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2017
The people who work there are good but management however has to do what the owner says... this means poor pay, overworked and underpaid for duties. No advancement, and no raise in wages.
Pros
Discounts on Honda parts
Cons
minimum wage
its customer services
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2017
Sisley Honda is a nice place to work at you get to meet different customer everyday it give you a chance to understand the customer and how to deal with a situation
Cons
too much working with stress and less money. not balanced
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2016
Good place and environment to work.
Stable working shifts.
Not available taking lunch time or eating food in busy season.
Low base salary. (wow!!)
Pros
Organized working system
Cons
Salary is too low
, my position was new, no previous in house counsel, no real guidlines
Sales and Leasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto , Ontario21 October 2014
no typical day at co-workers fine , learned some aspects of the business but never really given enough responsabiliy to be a proper member of the management team .

During the last year it was obvious that my job was redundant. During those last months the most enjoyable part of job was lunch.

as proof that my position was not important it has never been filled !!!!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough real work, no feeling of accomplishment or success not areal position as an In-House- Counsel
Productive, Fun
Service Concierge / SOR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2014
Sisley Honda is a fun place to work at. Management is really cooperative and understanding especially the Concierge Manager.
Fast paced challenging enviroment
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER/ACCOUNTING (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, Ontario13 November 2013
Fast paced dealership with great people who keep you on your toes.
Running month end stats was challenging to get it done in timely manner. Enjoyed working with different variables of accounting.
Great work place to learn and grow
INTERNET & LEASE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 October 2013
Sisley Honda is a fast paced environment in an ever changing market. I had the opportunity to learn marketing, advertising and sales strengths. There is a large Management turn-over which does not allow for very good employee moral. My co-workers were encouraging and friendly. The hardest part of my job was getting employees on-board with new processes. I enjoyed being able to learn all aspects of the auto industry.