SinglePoint Group International Inc
View all SinglePoint Group International Inc reviews

SinglePoint Group International Inc

SinglePoint Group International Inc Employee Review

I would advise to never apply, accept or work at this company. A typical day of work is unproductive, no support from management, and agents are hired soon as they apply based on the agents consiantly quit the role due to poor structure and support. They training is the only acceptable aspect of this company. They do not follow any proper hiring process, screening and hire anyone who wants to work here. Learned that working here is probably the worst experience I had in my life and that they are not a company you can grow with or move up with salary of role wise. Management lets agents abuse the role by missing shifts, be late for shifts be over breaks and lunches and there is no consequences or a formal write up process. Workplace culture is the worst I have come across due hiring anyone that wants to work no matter their social class or caliber as person. This job is hard based on due to old systems, lack of support and process not being clear to follow. The acceptable part would the certain agents and team leader are nice individuals but management is not trustworthy and useless. They do not server purpose. This company need to be restricted and improve their hiring process to be up to regulations and take the proper screening process to hiring individuals who are suitable for the role and professional. Stay far away from this company as they never pay over time or the commission you are due.

Pros

Work from home and selective employees are nice

Cons

Long hours, lack of managment, do not pay over time and no support.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Its ok for Customer Service experience

Everything is ok and most of the TL are good but the pay is low and the US clients aren't as bad as the ones from Here. Just work and go home and you'll be alright.
Same roleSame location

Not productive

Working for Singlepoint Inc isn’t good.You are over worked and pressured.No help from management they don’t take any form of responsibility and evidently don’t know what they are doing.Management is very evasive they never resolve anything for you or when you try to assist the customer. The only good part is you work remote.No benefits either.So much conflicting information I sympathize for the BMO customers.
Same location

Singlepoint is a productive and fun workplace

Singlepoint is a productive and fun work place, other than the low pay, It's a good place to work. I actually enjoyed working with my team though I worked from home for the greater part of my stay with SP.

Pros

Timely support from supervisors

Cons

Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SinglePoint Group International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SinglePoint Group International Inc with

Learn about SinglePoint Group International Inc in popular locations

• SinglePoint Group International Inc
  • DO NOT WORK HERE: Unproductive, Mismanagement, Poorly structured, Hiring Process is against ESA regualtions