SinglePoint Group International Inc
View all SinglePoint Group International Inc reviews

SinglePoint Group International Inc

SinglePoint Group International Inc Employee Review

Good Company to work for.

I recommend Group. Is a Good Company to work for, you have too received inbound calls multi-task work with multiple programs repetitive work al day long.

Pros

Excellent work coworkers. Flexible shifts.

Cons

Low pay rate.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

A waste of time.

I was there for 6 weeks,as if it was calculated time. They overloaded us with a lot product knowledge and several in office software systems and expected us to know it enough in 3 weeks to make sales. I felt like it was a set up for failure because they never had any intentions of retaining us. Some of the supervisors were rude and treated us like we were stupid as if they knew we would not be around long. In actuality, the information given to us to learn was at least 3 months worth of knowledge. I felt the company had their own agenda that did not include long term employment. In my opinion, I feel they just needed people for dialing hours so they could keep their client. Hiring us had nothing to do with us having a job and everything to do with them keeping their client. This is a place to get perhaps a months worth of pay and move on because you zero value to them.

Pros

Perhaps earn a months worth of pay

Cons

You have zero value
Same role

Not productive

Not productive The supervisor was insensitive and mean. She was inexperienced and i performed very well with customers calling in to thank me for the excellent service i offered
Same location

Stressful place with less pay

There is no job security and the pay is way less compared to other companies. Long hours of work and act like a robot. Hoping they bring a good work culture in this office.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SinglePoint Group International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement