SinglePoint Group International Inc

Canada73 reviews
Featured review
SinglePoint Group International Inc selected this as a representative review
Great place to work :)
I started in 2017 on Single Point and I'm still here because I like the people I work with. If you're not selfish and respect other they really appreciate it. Every lead I had in every campaign, they were really understanding and helpful. My current team lead in my current position as AR is awesome :) HR is always trying to make the place exciting with various events and are always open to new ideas. We have a lot of people come and go but if you are serious about working the place grows on you, and you don't want to leave. I really love it here. Everyone is always friendly.Like in all places, if you don't create dramas on your work place your days runs smoothly with all the support you need, making the hardest task easier.
Great company. Excellent service.
Great work environment with lots of opportunities for professional development. Everyone was easy to get along with and management was very supportive.
Amazing place to work with an even better work environment
During my time at SinglePoint, they did an amazing job at getting me settled into my new position. From there on? It made it much easier for me to adapt to their work environment and quickly get along with fellow co workers that shared the same ideologies and goals for this company. Overall, it's been a great learning curve, not to mention and extremely beneficial one. I would reccomend working at this company to any individual that is pursuing the same pathway I did.
Great place to build you career
I've been working at Single Point for a few years now. This company has given me the opportunity to learn new skills and experiences with the guidence of excellent managers. If you are looking to work for a company that will challenge you and give you the experience you need on your career path, this is the place for you!
Great work environment
They are very accommodating to my personal life. Recognizes staff needs and tries their best to help as much as possible. I want to stay with SinglePoint for a very long time, very happy with everything!
Awful
Just don’t work there, they fire you for absolutely nothing, take away your benefits if they think you’re making too much money. They let customers scream and call you out of your name and when you speak to them about it you get fired. Horrible place. They hire you on the spot and I see why. Their training session isn’t good too. You can’t even go to the washroom you have to use time off your break.
Great colleagues! Good management!
The people at this company are great, especially the ones that I work with directly They're very friendly & always available, should assistance be needed.
The management is good. Of all the years I've been with the company, I have never had any major issues. Other than the topic of 'salary'. Yearly salary increases are nonexistent!
The most vile employees I've ever witnessed & uneducated team leaders with a chip on their shoulder.
It is like jail. (I've never been.) However, it is a large room with tiny desk space. It is incredibly loud. The team leaders speak down on you in a condescending manner. The person in charge of the phone system and directing calls has a real chip on their shoulder. The so-called supervisors speak to you like you're dirt. The management pushes sales ridiculously hard. Singlepoint is the customer of a large electricity provider in the USA. And they are underhanded with the treatment of their customers. I'm not comfortable working in a place that is dirty to their customers. The customer does not matter. What matters is the almighty dollar. There are some disgusting low-ife so-called supervisors with the most filthy vile language I've ever seen in a workplace or anywhere else for that matter.
They go through an astronomical amount of staff. Worst place in the world to work.
N/a
Explain the type and cost of services offered to customers
Receive, log, and investigate customers’ complaints

Arrange for refunds and credits to customers

Explained the use and advantage of the products to the customers

Quoted prices and discounts as well as exchanges, and returns

Verified correct and complete receipt
Enjoyed working with all the staff
Gained a lot of experience working in a fast paced call centre environment interacting with US based clients and had especially enjoyed working with all the staff.
Casual workplace
They will teach you everything you need to know to do well in your role. There is always a lot of excitement on the floor and my Team Leader was very encouraging and fun.
Internal Promotions
SinglePoint truly does look to promote from within. I started as an agent and have worked my way up to Quality Assurance and then to Team Leader. If you have a positive attitude you can do well here.
Pros
Always lots of food
Cons
Sunday shifts
Not productive
Not productive
The supervisor was insensitive and mean. She was inexperienced and i performed very well with customers calling in to thank me for the excellent service i offered
Treated well by everyone
I was very pleased to hear from management and executive that they welcome feedback on how to help staff be successful and make sure that each employee is welcomed to the Company.
Best training ever
Without a doubt the Training team makes a significant effort to help people learn the role. Every day I learn something new and they make the training engaging and fun.
Pros
My colleagues
Cons
Sometimes it's cold on the floor
Professional and Productive
Great place to work. Management and employees are very professional. This company provides appropriate training for the new employees and team leader always listen to their employees. This is a nice place to work.
Great office
Great people and management. flexible hours . Very good hourly rate
Nice environment with so many facilities. Come and join us asap

easy going interview.
People are great
A lot of the calls and correspondence require you to know multiple systems so you'll need to be very comfortable navigating systems. A lot of upfront training to prepare you which is great. My team is a small team of 5 agents and we all get along. My manager is fantastic.
Pros
Free shuttle service from the Subway
Cons
No cell phones allowed at your desk
Amazing work place!
Such an amazing work place. Training and support is great. The HR department works very hard to help employees and accommodate for them. Would stay her in the long run.
Very friendly environment
I've been here for 5 months and it's a very fun environment. My colleagues and supervisors are great. The calls are very repetitive, but I always feel very comfortable with management. There are lot's of people who are here to help.
Pros
Always lots of food
Cons
Sunday shifts
Great environment
This place is a lot of fun and the work is pretty easy. As long as you are ok with rotating shifts then this is a good place to earn some pretty good bonuses.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SinglePoint Group International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7