SinglePoint Group International Inc

SinglePoint Group International Inc Employee Reviews

Canada90 reviews

Good Company to work for.

I recommend Group. Is a Good Company to work for, you have too received inbound calls multi-task work with multiple programs repetitive work al day long.

Pros

Excellent work coworkers. Flexible shifts.

Cons

Low pay rate.

Not productive

Working for Singlepoint Inc isn’t good.You are over worked and pressured.No help from management they don’t take any form of responsibility and evidently don’t know what they are doing.Management is very evasive they never resolve anything for you or when you try to assist the customer. The only good part is you work remote.No benefits either.So much conflicting information I sympathize for the BMO customers.

Insights into SinglePoint Group International Inc

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

DO NOT WORK HERE: Unproductive, Mismanagement, Poorly structured, Hiring Process is against ESA regualtions

I would advise to never apply, accept or work at this company. A typical day of work is unproductive, no support from management, and agents are hired soon as they apply based on the agents consiantly quit the role due to poor structure and support. They training is the only acceptable aspect of this company. They do not follow any proper hiring process, screening and hire anyone who wants to work here. Learned that working here is probably the worst experience I had in my life and that they are not a company you can grow with or move up with salary of role wise. Management lets agents abuse the role by missing shifts, be late for shifts be over breaks and lunches and there is no consequences or a formal write up process. Workplace culture is the worst I have come across due hiring anyone that wants to work no matter their social class or caliber as person. This job is hard based on due to old systems, lack of support and process not being clear to follow. The acceptable part would the certain agents and team leader are nice individuals but management is not trustworthy and useless. They do not server purpose. This company need to be restricted and improve their hiring process to be up to regulations and take the proper screening process to hiring individuals who are suitable for the role and professional. Stay far away from this company as they never pay over time or the commission you are due.

Pros

Work from home and selective employees are nice

Cons

Long hours, lack of managment, do not pay over time and no support.

Stressful place with less pay

There is no job security and the pay is way less compared to other companies. Long hours of work and act like a robot. Hoping they bring a good work culture in this office.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Great team with awesome commission oppotunities

Salary is a bit on the lower side but the team is great, very helpful and understanding. Overall satisfied working there. Great place to work overall.

Pros

Commission opportunities

Cons

Salary is a bit low

Singlepoint is a productive and fun workplace

Singlepoint is a productive and fun work place, other than the low pay, It's a good place to work. I actually enjoyed working with my team though I worked from home for the greater part of my stay with SP.

Pros

Timely support from supervisors

Cons

Low pay

Fantastic place to work.

Management is supportive and the company provides a great working environment. Their are incentives for the employees and it is a very energetic atmosphere. There are options for movement within departments and it is encouraged.

Pros

Ice Cream Days, contests, event days and a clean great office

Productive and fun place

It is a grate place to work. I learned various techniquesRegarding customer service and accounting. Work place is very comfortable to all. Everyone is helpful and cooperative.

Pros

Collaboration with employees

Cons

N/a

Great place to work with diverse people

Typical routine job which great colleagues. Some really pleasant Team Leads and less professional managers. Hated the part where you either chose to do sales or VTO on some days.

Pros

Lots of fun contest with gift cards

Cons

Early VTO due to system issues don't get paid

A waste of time.

I was there for 6 weeks,as if it was calculated time. They overloaded us with a lot product knowledge and several in office software systems and expected us to know it enough in 3 weeks to make sales. I felt like it was a set up for failure because they never had any intentions of retaining us. Some of the supervisors were rude and treated us like we were stupid as if they knew we would not be around long. In actuality, the information given to us to learn was at least 3 months worth of knowledge. I felt the company had their own agenda that did not include long term employment. In my opinion, I feel they just needed people for dialing hours so they could keep their client. Hiring us had nothing to do with us having a job and everything to do with them keeping their client. This is a place to get perhaps a months worth of pay and move on because you zero value to them.

Pros

Perhaps earn a months worth of pay

Cons

You have zero value

Horrible

Single Point has a training program every month for one week for outbound and three weeks for inbound. 80% of employees leave in a month. It is like working in prison. The turnover is high as it is a minimum wage job and you work from 10 to 7. Customers are always complaining and you are supposed to resolve all their issues. There is no chance of growing. The week i quit about 5 people quit the same day. This is a horrible place to work and the positive reviews on may 26 and fake so to bring more people in.

Pros

no pros

Cons

long hours, lousy team lead, lousy training, customers always yelling

Official response from SinglePoint Group International Inc

28 October 2020
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to ensure that we provide extensive and "hands-on" training so that all of our staff are 100% comfortable taking calls on their own. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the CSR role, we are required to solve discrepancies and issues that our customers are facing and not happy about experiencing. We empathize with you and we will be sure to take your feedback and implement it for the future.

Room for Advancement

Start work at 9 am, but you have to come in at least 15 minutes before your shift. Great learning experience, job stability, fast paced, good management, casual, great work culture.

Great company. Excellent service.

Great work environment with lots of opportunities for professional development. Everyone was easy to get along with and management was very supportive.

Amazing place to work with an even better work environment

During my time at SinglePoint, they did an amazing job at getting me settled into my new position. From there on? It made it much easier for me to adapt to their work environment and quickly get along with fellow co workers that shared the same ideologies and goals for this company. Overall, it's been a great learning curve, not to mention and extremely beneficial one. I would reccomend working at this company to any individual that is pursuing the same pathway I did.

Great place to build you career

I've been working at Single Point for a few years now. This company has given me the opportunity to learn new skills and experiences with the guidence of excellent managers. If you are looking to work for a company that will challenge you and give you the experience you need on your career path, this is the place for you!

Great work environment

They are very accommodating to my personal life. Recognizes staff needs and tries their best to help as much as possible. I want to stay with SinglePoint for a very long time, very happy with everything!

Awful

Just don’t work there, they fire you for absolutely nothing, take away your benefits if they think you’re making too much money. They let customers scream and call you out of your name and when you speak to them about it you get fired. Horrible place. They hire you on the spot and I see why. Their training session isn’t good too. You can’t even go to the washroom you have to use time off your break.

Great colleagues! Good management!

The people at this company are great, especially the ones that I work with directly They're very friendly & always available, should assistance be needed. The management is good. Of all the years I've been with the company, I have never had any major issues. Other than the topic of 'salary'. Yearly salary increases are nonexistent!

total waste of time

working for these people is a total waste of time because they expect so much for that 14 per hr. . me via email when similar jobs are available. You can cancel email alerts at any time. By checking this box and clicking continue, you agree to our Terms, and you agree to receive similar jobs via email. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.

Great

So far, I like my time here. It's a great environment and I've made many friends. Lots of food around. I really cant complain, and indeed is forcing me to write 150 characters....

They try to different from other contact centers but reality prevents them

This place i no other call center, however here more lip service is paid to concerns. But ultimately margin are so thin, that they can't afford benefits, will find ways to dismiss "problem" employees, and ultimately care more about productivity and profitability than ensuring that employees can achieve a stifling Work/Life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SinglePoint Group International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement