SinaLite Employee Reviews

Terrible Company
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Markham7 January 2019
This company is a joke no idea what sales or sales environment is Trying to create a sale culture but have no clue Good for those with no experience Interview is more of an interrogation No experienced staff Terrible work environment with toxic chemical smell depressing factory atmosphere
Pros
Cons
no commission, training is elementary, factory atmosphere depressing
Good Work Culture
Junior Front End developer (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 December 2018
Work Oriented, Promotes a learning culture, Management support, flexible working environment, Good place to work. Encouraging coworkers to help each other when needed.
Well Balanced Environment.
Staff (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 December 2018
Sinalite is one of the fastest growing print companies in the industry. Their rising expertise make them a very lucrative workplace.

It is a family owned business with diverse work culture and highly supportive management - very encouraging and open to implementing new ideas.

Hiring, advancement, team building is very professionally handled by the HR team. They are high-spirited and maintain healthy work environment. They are very approachable, empathetic and resourceful.

Overall it is a fun place to work if you are looking for a well balanced living.
Pros
helpful staff, encouraging management, supportive hr.
Cons
not many activities or events
Re: Awesome company to work for!
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 December 2018
Overall, great company to work for.

- If you show promise, there's great opportunities to advance into different positions to grow/learn. For example, I started as a CSR and then transitioned into the Estimating department!

- Co-workers are supportive - people here were willing to assist and help with any questions that you have. This really helped - especially when I was going through training.

- Benefits - health package included for health, dental, vision, etc.
Productive and fun
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 December 2018
Really great work/life balance and a team oriented environment. Encouraging coworkers to help each other when needed. They really understand balancing productivity with social time.
Pros
Work/life balance, comfortable work environment, great culture
Just another day
WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON10 April 2018
A typical day included debugging / improving the website. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out requirements for your current project.
A growing business, great for people looking for stability
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON23 September 2016
Family-oriented, mid-size business with consistent 9-5 work hours.

Management is pretty hands on in our department, especially during current company expansion, but could be more structured/organized. However, they are open to ideas and suggestions.

Office culture has room for improvement. Colleagues are friendly, but the workplace lacks office events that encourage interaction/team-building.
Best company I have ever worked.
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON23 September 2016
Great culture, supportive environment.

Great benefits.

Interesting projects with high skilled people

There is a lot of trust in the team.

Great social culture

flexible working hours.

My life is nicer now I am working here.

Best company I have ever worked.
not fun, direct work and go home type of place
Pre-press Operator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON14 July 2016
High volume of work and high paced. Management and owners do not know how to keep quality employees and very low pay. Very little to no room for advancement.

Most of the job should and can be automated but some manager say it can't be done to save their job.

Applied in house for a job that I was more qualified for and did not get looked at or even asked about it until I handed in my 2 weeks notice to leave for a better high paying job. There was no offer to keep me around.

Only learned a couple of software applications for large format and layout for press runs on heidelberg press
Pros
not many pros here other then some of the people are great to work with
Cons
Very low pay. Will get rid of higher paying employees to save money.

Want to know more about SinaLite?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SinaLite. Our community is ready to answer.

SinaLite Reviews by Location