SimplyCast Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work and management is top notch
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 July 2017
The office is nice and open. Free parking and lots of fun activities at work. The people are amazing and very friendly. Management is very open with lots of time for their employees. Everyone in the company works really hard and are committed to the cause.

I really enjoy the NERF gun fights and the after hour games. This company has so much potential and will go places in the future.

The other amazing part of this company, is how fast you can move up and how you are treated like an owner after you receive options. They do really care about every soul in the company. The biggest hurdle to overcome, is if you don't want to work hard, then you will feel slow compared to your peers. SimplyCasters are true super humans.

Finally, benefits that are unheard of in the industry with a recent 4-day work pilot project.
Pros
Wonderful office space, great people, lots of activities and perks galore.
Cons
So much to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done.
SimplyCast is a progressive place to work
Director of Tourism Solutions (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS4 March 2017
I started my work experience at SimplyCast as part of an internship while at Saint Mary's University. I've always found the work culture to be quite inclusive and promotes creativity.
This is a superb bunch of people and the Management is solid. I expect great things from the company in the future.
Pros
Great work culture, Great Management, flexible hours.
Cons
Smaller company just coming out of startup phase.
Fun and relaxed environment
Sales Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 January 2017
With random nerf gun fights, SimplyCast is a very engaging and fun place to work.
Everyone is friendly, helpful and gives advice when needed, they all work well together.

Want to know more about SimplyCast?

Ask a question