Simply Group
Happiness score is 37 out of 100
View all Simply Group reviews

Simply Group

Simply Group Employee Review

This is a commission door to door sales company HVAC company

This is a commission door to door sales company HVAC company, that unethically charges clients $10,000 for a $2000 furnace or AC....when you call existing clients, they all want to break or get away from the contract. And the company doesn't allow it.I would NOT recommend this place, I would even consider getting the government involved to closes business like this.

Pros

Work from home. They supply laptop, im still trying to actually return mine

Cons

It's a very unethical form of sales

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

28 May 2022
Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. Taking care of our team members is top priority for Simply Group. That being said, we would appreciate an opportunity to help you resolve any discrepancies. Please feel free to contact me directly at feeroza.suchak@mysimplygroup.com.

Same role

Fast-paced company, that encourages all levels to bring forward ideas. The team is great at taking an idea or concept and quickly bringing it to market. There is a genuine need to look after our customers.

27 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Simply Group strives on ensuring that their team members are treated equally. Thank you for all that you do!
Same role

Dont work with simply green

scammers scammers scammers, you work door-to-door with no base pay and you only get commission 500 bucks for every sale, sounds good yeah? think again mate, they make people sign documents without reading them and people end up stuck for 10 years paying for simply green

Fun and Fast Paced Finance Company

Fast paced and exciting environment. Leadership team is open to working with new ideas and engaging the team to share their thoughts and vision. They recognize that this is a company that can pivot with changing competitive landscape and make every effort to listen and implement some of our suggestions. There is a deep focus on relationships both internal and external and this ensures both clients and employees feel valued.

27 June 2022
Hi there,Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you are doing well. We continue to ensure that all team members are given equal opportunity to progress.Thank you for all that you do!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simply Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Simply Group with

• Simply Group
  • This is a commission door to door sales company HVAC company