Simply Group
View all Simply Group reviews

Simply Group

Simply Group Employee Review

great manager

you can always get more work to do if you have free time. great team members to work with. management respects your opinions and cares about what you think.

28 May 2022
Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we appreciate the feedback. It is great to know that you enjoyed your time with us. The key to success at Simply Group, is our commitment to our team members in ensuring that everyone has equal access to opportunities available for growth and development and we strive to provide an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We wish you all the best in your next venture.Sincerely,Feeroza

A+ Organization

From top to bottom the company is filled with amazing and kind hearted people. Management has provided tremendous opportunity for personal growth and always ask 'how can I support you?'.For employees hitting goals your achievements do not go unrecognized and you will be given the opportunity to progress your career/earnings potential upwards. Goals and targets are always fair, in my career I've often been given unattainable goals, but Simply cares about setting up individuals for success, not to fail.Simply put, I have referred friends and family to Simply Group, I have never done that for another organization.

15 June 2022
Hi there,Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are doing well. We strive at Simply Group to ensure that all team members are given equal opportunity to progress. Thank you for all that you do!
Same location

Productive and Great Work Environment!

I have worked at Simply Group for half a year and I will say that it is a very great place to work. Working in the office is very productive and everyone is very kind and positive. The management is very supportive and encouraging. They always want to see their employees grow and improve and I think that that is so important in a work environment. I learned a lot in only six months and I am really looking forward to learning and improving as I go!

13 June 2022
Hi there, Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We are pleased to have you with us.At Simply Group, our key to success is ensuring that we provide an environment that is inclusive and transparency at all levels to help them be successful.Thank you for all that you do and please do not hesitate to reach our to your manager if you need any support at any time.

Great Culture and Opportunities for Growth

Simply Group is a fast growing company. This means one gets to wear many hats and there are many opportunities to contribute and grow. The culture is very inclusive where everyone is supported. Fun activities, Flexible Hybrid Work Model, Free breakfasts and Lunches

28 May 2022
Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we appreciate the feedback. It is great to know that you are enjoying your time with us. The key to success at Simply Group, is our commitment to our team members in ensuring that everyone has equal access to opportunities available for growth and development and we strive to provide an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. Thank you for everything you do!Sincerely,Feeroza

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simply Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement